Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State (26181 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30am On Oct 11, 2017
A man who is said to be mentally challenged, has killed his father in Ugbelle, Imo State. The incident occurred yesterday. .
According to reports, the suspect, Emmanuel Ekweogu, was trying to leave the house with his mother’s bible and his father, Ifeanyi Ekweogu, wanted to prevent him from doing so. In annoyance, Emmanuel allegedly used a shovel to hit his dad on the head, leading to his death.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/mentally-unstable-man-kills-his-father.html

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2017
the guy need serious deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Everybody say this prayer with me

Dear lord!
Any pikin wey go cause wahala for me
Miscarriage fall on am
On that day of knacking may my preek refuse to stand
May my tow tow discourage the guy

So shall it be....amen
Rip papa

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by attention007(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2017
D guy eye sharpen after e kill D papa... madness run leave am

7 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2017
May we not born the child dat will kill us
Assuming the child Died a stillbirth, dis Man will cry oooo, nt knw God has jst taken d child dat will kill him.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by DanielsParker(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Gobe
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by frinx: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Gruesome pictures are easily posted online this days and I feel it's not cool especially when the picture is not absolutely necessary.

I remember back then if pictures like this show up I could barely take the image out of my head but now I just view and scroll down.

Let Admins try to reduce or blur out graphic images. These images are not absolutely necessary in this kind of news.

Just my view.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by adjoviomole(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by besticality: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Am sure he is stable after the deed is done. He will be more stable in the hands of SARS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Cutiekatty: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the guy need serious deliverance

Correct deliverance.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by owomida1: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Imo=Owerey

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by amiibaby(f): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
And he automatically calmed down undecided
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Tapout(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
but why challenge someone who is mentally unstable sad e get as dem dey follow dis kind people... No be by force things. RIP

9 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by kullozone(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
When I'm with someone who's mentally unstable, I always watch every move he/she makes closely... And I don't argue or exchange words with them. They can act without warning.

6 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by iamleumas: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
RIP

Please I want to buy a new phone this week, which of these will you recommend for me?

1. Infinix Hot 4 Pro
2. Infinix Note 4

Note: My last phone was Infinix Hot 4

Thanks I'm anticipating...
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Florblu(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Why do they have to keep a mentally unstable man at home?

Why did he argue with a mentally unstable man?

A lot of things can be averted.

RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by humblemikel(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
He looks like NAMDI KANU
What a waste

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by naijaisGOOD: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
hello
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by kay29000(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm! I am guessing the man was hit unaware in the back of the head. Sad story.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by donblade85555(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
Why did they nor take him to a mental home. I guessed there were using the service of a witch doctor. I weep for Africa

Anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like mad, visit www.laughkillme.com

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by exlinklodge: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
remote control

hmmmmm
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Mental health needs serious attention in this country .

We've got too many mentally challenged people walking among us but you won't notice because our idea of a mad man over here is the one that has gone completely naked and roaming about with dirty cloth.

Nairaland is a typical example. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by talk2saintify(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
yhu know yhur son is nat stable and yhu still ran after him angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by musa7m(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
I know say na dem...our brothers from yeast..jews of Nigeria....Igbos..
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Mac2016(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
humblemikel:
He looks like NAMDI KANU
What a waste
This is a typical example of someone with mental health issue. grin

Seun psychiatric intervention NL branch ,please take notice. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Nltaliban(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
musa7m:
I know say na dem...our brothers from yeast..jews of Nigeria....Igbos..

Is it a crime to be sensible?

Retarde.d tribal bigot oshi undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by calddon(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Imo state! Imo state!! Imo state!!!
How many times I call u?
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
humblemikel:
He looks like NAMDI KANU
What a waste

Hatred is a destructive addiction.

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by SalamRushdie: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Poverty at play again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students / Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.