Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Acts Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Acts Of Jesus (806 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Acts Of Genuine Faith / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Acts Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Acts Of Jesus by huxley(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2010
Did Jesus ever kill anyone? Does Jesus plan on killing anyone in the future?
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2010
Jesus is something else , i have been trying to figure out all these many stories about him. the reason people have describe or address him as Saint or whatever good tittle is simply to improve the christian religion formed to decieve the world , i didn't and i have never trusth that guy he can be that innocent without any blamish or error in his entirely life , after all he's human being like you and me  . the most funniest is saying Jesus is GOD and the same time he's a Son to GOD , cant you notice the contradiction here?? , eventhough--- lets accept is God then why should he according to the bible , he prayed  to  GOD in a garden after forseeing he's going to die and pleaded if the cup is not meant for him , he should take it away. and the same God he claimed to be he prayed to , meaning he's praying---ohhhh i mean , talking to himself like a madman . If really he's the true son of God and the same time GOD on his own why cant he save himself from death? , i remember , i read somewhere inside the bible he rose from death in the third day and even, one of his guy among his twelve friends doubted and it is written he appeared to him , i think that is peter or something ''Tomas''- sorry , i have really understand its too dangerous to even accept jeus as a friend .

Today , there are people doubting he's re-surrection from death more than that guy, so he should show us a PROOF by humbly appearing and we would believe.

The true world is : JESUS is more than a killer!
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Tonyet1(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2010
huxley:

<html>
<head>
<title>The acts of Jesus</title>
</html>

<body>
Did Jesus ever kill anyone? Does Jesus plan on killing[/color] anyone in the future?
</body>

</html>

[color=#000099]When ran it showed me ERROR in 7, word 4 & word 10, you might just need to rephrase that keyword, so u dont get urself confused Huxley.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
huxley:

ans that ur self u hav the chance of reading the bible ur self to discover the acts of Jesus and his plans for the future
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by grace5: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
JESUS ACTS ARE LOVE,LOVE AND LOVE.
FROM HEAVEN TO SHOW THE WAY THROUGH HIS BODY.
BECOMES SIN FOR YOU.
RESCUE YOU FROM BONDAGE OF SATAN.
DESTROY THE POWER OF DEATH.
HIS LIVE FOR YOURS.
YES LOVE LIKE HURRICANE.
JESUS IS LOVE.
EMBRACE HIM TODAY.
LOVE WITHOUT SHAME
OH IT IS JESUS,THE GREAT SPRINKLE BLOOD.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
I never support the christian bible can give us sufficient details of the life of Jesus . well, what i mean is this thread is the heavy one although we have to share without the bible since it never state account of the things Jesus did in his youth .

Jesus is not that innocent and i think people shouldn't keep siding him even though he's never perfect  as a man. dont tell me Jesus wasn't a bad guy because i see how i was nailed in two pieces of wood like a harmed-robber ready to be exercuted , no wonder he was nailed along side two thieves  shocked--- he must have done something  and the reason he was nailed in the middle of the two thieves. i guest he's their chief in command . cheesy.

Jesus does not have a future ! , he have no plan and if there's one is never the GOOD one.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Kay17: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
there is nothing known about Jesus, except what is contented in the Gospels. Mark, who relied on hearsay, wrote his about 70 years after Jesus died. the writer of the Gospel of Matthew made a photocopy of Mark's work and modified it to suit his targeted audience (Jews). Luke comes along to republish the first two and then impute his cultural understanding into it. With numerous muted contradictory sources.
there is absolutely no reasonable connection between the Old testament and the New testament, and why is the Apocrypha excluded from the Protestant bible. Christianity is simply selective.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by alexleo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2010
U people are here killing yourself over Jesus who means so well for you and loves you so dearly. All your reasonings are foolishness in the eyes of God. Let me tell you, the fact that you people insult Jesus and hate him so much does not remove anything from His supremacy over us all ( including you). You are the ones loosing and heading on the highway to hell where eternal perdition awaits those who failed to reconcile with Jesus and be born again. I pray that Jesus should manifest himself to you in a way that will make you repent and tell his goodness to others like you. Can you just at your private time in your room sincerely and humbly ask Jesus that if truly he is what we say he is let him manifest it to you. Dont pray arrogantly or with hatred, You wil see that he will manifest himself. Try this and lets here from you.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Kay17: 2:51am On Mar 18, 2010
@alexleo, i think na you miss road. make of an appeal to reason rather dogmatism, its revealing.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin
Kay 17:

@alexleo, i think na you miss road. make of an appeal to reason rather dogmatism, its revealing.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Maykelly(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
[size=16pt]PEACEFUL [/size]
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
huxley:

An elephant was enjoying a dip in the swimming pool when a rat came up to insist that he get out.

ELEPHANT: “I won’t,”

RAT: “I insist you get out this minute,”

ELEPHANT: “Why?”

RAT: “I shall tell you that only after you are out of the pool.”

ELEPHANT: [gets out of the pool . . .]“Ok, I am out. . . .Now, why did you want me to get out of the pool?”

RAT:To check if you were wearing my swimming trunks,”

------------------------------------
Lesson => An elephant will sooner fit into the trunks of a rat than God into our notions of him.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by InesQor(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ grin I like this one!
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by petres007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
imhotep:

Lesson => An elephant will sooner fit into the trunks of a rat than God into our notions of him.

Nice one there imhotep, wink

Its a pity people want to know ALL there is to know about God first.
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by nuclearboy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
@OP:

ol'boy,

you need to sit alone and decide honestly what Jesus has done that you follow this path of throwing darts non-stop. When it no longer emotional, you will get answers. As IMHOTEP ha explained, you're looking for your pants in the wrong place
Re: The Acts Of Jesus by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Nearly all Christians believe that Jesus was and is God. That is what the institutional church has always taught. Christians professedly rely strongly on the Bible for this belief. Yet , so sad there is not a single verse in the Bible which states unequivocally, “Jesus is God,” or the like. Moreover, the New Testament (NT) gospels have no statement by Jesus in which he identifies himself as God. In fact, there are many Bible verses which indicate that Jesus cannot be God by declaring that only the Father is God or by distinguishing Jesus from God. Three irrefutable texts in the NT declare both of these points.

First, and foremost, is one of Jesus’ sayings recorded only in the Gospel of John. The setting is the Last Supper, right before he was arrested and crucified. He prayed for his disciples, saying, “Father,,. . . . This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only trueGod, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent” (John 17.3). So, Jesus tells the Father that he is “the only true God” and then distinguishes himself from that one God. Both of these points clearly indicate that Jesus himself cannot also be God and there's no god in all ,but only existing in the imaginary. The true God of this world is Satan.

Two other times the Johannine Jesus identified the Father as the only God. Earlier, he told his Jewish opponents that the Father is “the one and only God” (John 5.44). And again, at the Last Supper, Jesus distinguished himself from this one and only God by commanding his disciples, “believe in God, believe also in Me” (14.1).
The other two NT passages which irrefutably establish that only the Father is God and distinguish Jesus from God are in Paul’s letters. He writes to the church at Corinth, “There is no God but one. . . . yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him” (1 Corinthians 8.4, 6). Here, Paul clearly declares that for Christians there is one God, who is the Father, and there is no other God, so that Jesus is not God. Many traditionalist scholars cite this passage to support that Jesus preexisted, thus concluding that he was God. Yet in doing so, they often ignore its double declaration that there is only one God, who is the Father. Even if Jesus did preexist, this does not prove
that he was God. Second Temple Judaism regarded that some righteous men preexisted, and Jews did not conclude that such preexistence indicated that they actually were gods. The third irrefutable NT text which establishes that there is God, who is the Father,and distinguishes Jesus from God is in Paul’s letter to the Ephesians. He writes, “There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all” (Eph 4.4-6). Here, Paul implicitly identifies Jesus Christ as “one Lord” and distinguishes him from the “one God,” whom he unequivocally identifies as “the Father.” Paul is a unique author of NT literature in that he exclusively and consistently calls Jesus “Lord” and the Father “God.” Therefore, he never calls Jesus “God.” So, these three NT passages—John 17.3; 1 Corinthians 8.4, 6; and Ephesians 4.4-6— establish without any doubt that only the Father ( SATAN) is God, so that Jesus cannot be God. One of many other NT passages which confirm that Jesus is not God is his encounter
with the rich young ruler. This man sincerely asked Jesus, “‘Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?’ And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone’” (Mark 10.17-18/Luke 18.18-19; cf. Matthew 19.16-17).

Many Christians have been confused by this saying, thinking that Jesus implies that he himself is not good. Yet the NT often declares that Jesus was such a righteous man that he never sinned (Acts 3.14; 2 Corinthians 5.21; Hebrews 4.15; 7.26; 2 Peter 2.22).
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.bibleprobe.com/hells-dominion.htm / Pay-as-you-go Church Of God! ! ! / Blood On Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.