Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Blood On Your Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood On Your Hands (801 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Christians Who Support Israel Have Blood On Their Hands. / Power Through Your Hands- Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2011
Ezekiel 3:18
18 If you refuse to warn the wicked when I want you to tell them,` You are under the penalty of death; therefore repent and save your life,'they will die in their sins, but I will punish you. I will demand your blood for theirs.

We can't be quiet,we must speedily ensure that THIS GOSPEL spreads fast.
Start from your neighbour,your mum your sibblings e.t.c
Christ is coming sooner than we think

Are you sure you don't have blood on your hands?
Re: Blood On Your Hands by simplymee: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
i have chosen rather to go all out and be refused than to keep quiet and assume that they will hear. After all , how will they know unless we tell them.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Jenwitemi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
Perhaps they already know, and have already rejected.
simplymee:

After all , how will they know unless we tell them.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by e36991: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
Jenwitemi:

@Jenwitemi

True that . . .

Agrippa springs to mind  wink

PS: Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian - Acts 26:28 KJV
Re: Blood On Your Hands by thehomer: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
Azibalua:

Ezekiel 3:18
18 If you refuse to warn the wicked when I want you to tell them,` You are under the penalty of death; therefore repent and save your life,'they will die in their sins, but I will punish you. I will demand your blood for theirs.

We can't be quiet,we must speedily ensure that THIS GOSPEL spreads fast.
Start from your neighbour,your mum your sibblings e.t.c
Christ is coming sooner than we think

Are you sure you don't have blood on your hands?

Which Christian sect do you belong to? I'm trying to pick the best one to belong to so I can help you wash my blood off your hands and save you from hell.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
Most Christians today have become dormant,and largely to a great extent irrelevant,because they have forgotten the great commission
What if the person you are with now is not saved and this may just be the last time you will see him or her
What will you do?

Take a look around you, are you sure you are not having hands full of blood?
Re: Blood On Your Hands by e36991: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
Azibalua:

Most Christians today have become dormant and largely to a great extent irrelevant [/b]because they have forgotten the great commission

What if the person you are with now is not saved and this may just be the last time you will see him or her

What will you do?

Take a look around you, are you sure you are not having hands full of blood?

[b]@Azibalua

True that . . .

and we all know why most Christians today have become dormant and largely to a great extent irrelevant . . .

or dont we . . .

and of course, Yashua anticipated this and gave warnings. Didn't He?
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
Jenwitemi:

sure, some have rejected the gospel but there are a lot more who have not yet heard
Re: Blood On Your Hands by mabell: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
maybe the ones that have heard the gospel and refused it are those who the wrong gospel was preached to sad
Re: Blood On Your Hands by jpworld(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
Just ask Jesus to come out from the moon, and talk to the world, they should believe in him, i think that will be easier than going through stress telling people about something dey are not sure of.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by e36991: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
mabell:

maybe the ones that have heard the gospel and refused it are those who the wrong gospel was preached to sad

@mabell

Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian - Acts 26:28 KJV

After hearing the gospel (i.e. not the wrong gospel), people reject or refuse it, just like Agrippa above, for whatever niggling reason(s) best known to them
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
jpworld:

Just ask Jesus to come out from the moon, and talk to the world, they should believe in him, i think that will be easier than going through stress telling people about something dey are not sure of.

It's not stress telling others about Jesus,it's a responsibility
I.e response to the ability we already have,
Remember everything we need to function here on earth has been deposited in us
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
e36991:

@mabell

Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian - Acts 26:28 KJV

After hearing the gospel (i.e. not the wrong gospel), people reject or refuse it, just like Agrippa above, for whatever niggling reason(s) best known to them
What's the wrong gospel
Re: Blood On Your Hands by e36991: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2011
mabell:

Azibalua:

What's the wrong gospel

@Azibalua

Put the question to Mabell. She is in a better know what the wrong gospel is since she first raised it . . .
Re: Blood On Your Hands by mabell: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2011
@e36991,
im also interested in your response to the question asked by the poster,
@Poster,
the wrong gospel from my own point of view is preaching anything that is not in line with the word of God
like rather than preach condemnation, preach the love of God
preach the life in christ rather hell fire e.t.c
Re: Blood On Your Hands by simplymee: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Even though they have heard the gospel and have refused to follow, we would not give up on them ; rather we pray that they come home by the saving grace of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by e36991: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
mabell:

@e36991,
im also interested in your response to the question asked by the poster,

@Poster,
the wrong gospel from my own point of view is preaching anything that is not in line with the word of God

like rather than preach condemnation, preach the love of God

preach the life in christ rather hell fire e.t.c

@mabell

Two questions please

1) What is the question asked by the poster

2) Was it condemnation, hell fire e.t.c that Paul preached to Agrippa?
Re: Blood On Your Hands by simplymee: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2011
I know that it was not the first time that i was preached to that i accepted christ. My uncle prayed a prayer saying that i would come to God and serve him with my heart and i answered amen(so shall it be) in order to get away from him as at the time. Today that prayer has come to pass. A prayer for that brother,sister, uncle , neighbour or colleague that salvation will get to him/her will come to pass as you do so passionately believing GOD. on't give up on that one. REMEMBER , EVERY SINNER IS A POTENTIAL CHILD OF GOD.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Jenwitemi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
And you that is already "home", what good have you done for the benefit of mankind apart from helping to keep and maintain the splitting of humanity into "us" against "them" which results in strifes, conflicts and wars?
simplymee:

Even though they have heard the gospel and have refused to follow, we would not give up on them ; rather we pray that they come home by the saving grace of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by simplymee: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
I did not suggest that we don't love people that are not born again rather u should know that God sent his son into the world to change the world and not condemn it. No christain promotes strife amongst humanity rather we are the bridge that reconcile men unto God.
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Jenwitemi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
simplymee:

I did not suggest that we don't love people that are not born again rather u should know that God sent his son into the world to change the world and not condemn it. No christain promotes strife amongst humanity rather we are the bridge that reconcile men unto God.
How can you consider yourselves as any kind of bridge when you do not even see yourselves as part of the rest of humanity?
Re: Blood On Your Hands by Azibalua(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jenwitemi:

How can you consider yourselves as any kind of bridge when you do not even see yourselves as part of the rest of humanity?
I don't understand pls throw more light
Re: Blood On Your Hands by simplymee: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
i am a part of humanity as a solution provider to my shere of contact. I am in the world understanding what matters to them in order to help out. That way , i reach out to them making them better people for themselves, families, society and for the work of God.

(1) (Reply)

Let Nothing Stop You / Islamic Threads In Here! / What Did The Bible Says About Muhammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.