Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. (4516 Views)

Sexiest Man In The World Discovered (see Picture) / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2017
No body can collect this one from me and if yoy think so share your own pix too let see how you too can be crowned
#nairaland prince of photoshop
#MosesIsaacAdeiza

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2017
cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by haske7(f): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2017
So make i do pap for u abi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2017
You photo shop yourself to a private jet but cannot photoshop that cheap 500 naira Toma wine to champagne louis Roderer or Laurent perrier. You don fk up, just wait for my gang.

7 Likes

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by mofeoluwadassah: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2017
no be only photoshop....na photosupermarket you go see
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Photo stadium

May God elevate you my brother.
So you can actually sit in a jet instead of trying to make believe with graphics editing programmes

Just like one weyrey for here wey no fit ever enter the name wey he dey bear. His name rhymes with "A cursed 1".

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by sinaj(f): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol bros u try jare �

If you no get the money to enta private jet at least u get d skill to enta grin

But no use am decieve those girls from ur village o! wink

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by attention007(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2017
No comment right now
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by BigJakie: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Warris this nonsense?
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Partnerbiz3: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2017
I will comment by 7 am when lala wakes up..
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by anitapreeti(f): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
You photo shop yourself to a private jet but cannot photoshop that cheap 500 naira Toma wine to champagne louis Roderer or Laurent perrier. You don fk up, just wait for my gang.

Why don't you show us the skill you have undecided
Enemy of progress!!

Quote me, let's dig it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
You tried jare! What is left is now to package yourself to our Nigerian celebrities, so that you can be doing photoshop to boost their fake lives and be collecting your cash! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by DePartfinder: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Nairalanders and this their "hate" comments. If you find the post irritating, you need not to comment, Just walk away.

Mtchewwwww

Nice one op
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by NnamdiN: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2017
I get job for you. Interested?
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by dreamworld: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Photo shop urself bleeping nikki minaj
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by ElRapido: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Op looks like one that lacks calcium
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Modelqwen(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

guy u try jor
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Abeg which app you use?
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Abeg which app did you use?
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Dollarship(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Adekunle Gold go tech you beta u tried though
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by spreado(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Prince of Photoshop, for just cut and drop wen u do grin...
Ok o
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
spreado:
Ok o
show us urs
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
spreado:
Ok o
picsaypro
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by spreado(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
teachsergeant:
show us urs
Not with my laptop now, the once in my phone are face and head swap i did for people. Cant really post em cos if its popular its useless
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
spreado:

Not with my laptop now, the once in my phone are face and head swap i did for people. Cant really post em cos if its popular its useless
mtcheeeew your lie grow tail
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by spreado(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
teachsergeant:
mtcheeeew your lie grow tail
Prince of photoshop and u think i'm lying. Its obvious u still playing with photoshop and no one has ever paid u to edit photos for them
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Pjelafe(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guy u try, especially dat black n white pic. Weldone.
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
teachsergeant:
No body can collect this one from me and if yoy think so share your own pix too let see how you too can be crowned
#nairaland prince of photoshop
#MosesIsaacAdeiza
nice job, which app you use?
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
nice job, which app you use?
picsaypro
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by teachsergeant(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
spreado:

Prince of photoshop and u think i'm lying. Its obvious u still playing with photoshop and no one has ever paid u to edit photos for them
ok i agree

1 Like

Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Emerikoss: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
I give it to you, you really tried
Re: I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2017
teachsergeant:
picsaypro
the app come with money, you buy the app?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Son Graduates From Howard University, Washington DC, USA - Pics / AKA Share What NIGERIANS Pm To Him On Twitter / Davido’s Fan Disappointed With "Album Full Of Trash Songs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.