₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,927,113 members, 3,966,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 10:28 AM

Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? (157 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by kingxsamz(m): 10:35am On Oct 11
Hi guys...
I have a keloid scar on the side of my face, which makes me uncomfortable when I go out because whenever I'm with people(especially people I don't know that well) I feel uncomfortable and concious that they are looking at my scar, and this has affected my social life in some ways.
The scar isn't horrible or huge but It doesn't make me feel free when I'm in public( due to the fact that I have social anxiety).
So I need ur help guys. If u are facing the same problem or u have full beards, please I need to know if it's possible to cover Keloid scar[s] with beards.
Thank yousmiley
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by AFONJAboiy: 10:41am On Oct 11
kingxsamz:
Hi guys...
I have a keloid scar on the side of my face, which makes me uncomfortable when I go out because whenever I'm with people(especially people I don't know that well) I feel uncomfortable and concious that they are looking at my scar, and this has affected my social life in some ways.
The scar isn't horrible or huge but It doesn't make me feel free when I'm in public( due to the fact that I have social anxiety).
So I need ur help guys. If u are facing the same problem or u have full beards, please I need to know if it's possible to cover Keloid scar[s] with beards.
Thank yousmiley

Shudav included d pic so we can know how to advise u
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by kingxsamz(m): 10:43am On Oct 11
Note: The picture below isn't a picture of me but an example of what i'm talking about.
My scar ain't that big tho...
So I need ur answers guys...

Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by kingxsamz(m): 10:45am On Oct 11
AFONJAboiy:

Shudav included d pic so we can know how to advise u
I just did...
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by AFONJAboiy: 11:05am On Oct 11
kingxsamz:

I just did...

Bro the only advice u need is within u

What if ur system can't grow a beard?

What if u've grow the beard and the scar is still showing?

U shouldn't focus on ur scars or what people think of it coz it will change nothing

Maybe you should work hard and raise money for face surgery
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Oct 11
AFONJAboiy:

Bro the only advice u need is within u

What if ur system can't grow a beard?

What if u've grow the beard and the scar is still showing?

U shouldn't focus on ur scars or what people think of it coz it will change nothing

Maybe you should work hard and raise money for face surgery

I know but I don't think it's that bad for me to undergo a face surgery...but I'll think about ur advice. Thanks
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by AFONJAboiy: 11:22am On Oct 11
kingxsamz:

I know but I don't think it's that bad for me to undergo a face surgery...but I'll think about ur advice. Thanks

Bro there are many other things people think about u wich u don't know

Only the face scar ur mind choose to dwell on

I will say u should get use to "I don't give a FVCK attitude" and focus on ur life

What really matters is how beautiful is ur life not ur body

Have a nice day
Re: Help! Guys Is It Possible To Grow Beards To Cover Keloid Scars? by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Oct 11
AFONJAboiy:

Bro there are many other things people think about u wich u don't know

Only the face scar ur mind choose to dwell on

I will say u should get use to "I don't give a FVCK attitude" and focus on ur life

What really matters is how beautiful is ur life not ur body

well you're right...
But as someone who has social anxiety, it's pretty much hard for me to look away from the scar...
I'll take ur advice but I'll still try all I can to hide this scar.
Thanks

(0) (Reply)

Differences Between Sore Throat And Strep Throat: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid / 5 Signs To Show You Have A Healthy Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.