Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards (51668 Views)

If You Are Growing Beards As A Woman, This Is How You Handle It / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by MyBeardGang: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
A lot of people prefer picking the blessing of having beards to any material item - just to show you how desperate people can be about growing beards. In this article, I'll point out the things guys without beards don't know.

If you have not grown a single beard in your life before, there's quite a lot of things that are involved in it which you need to know about. Beard consists of numerous secrets — yes! Secret; I'm not trying to be figurative about that statement.

Here are a couple of things guys without beards don't know:

Ready? Let's ride.

Things Guys Without Beards Don't Know

About two years ago, I was discussing with one of my childhood friends with whom I saw at a shopping mall.

Just so we could comfortably discuss, we had to look for a place to sit.

In the middle of the conversation, I was forced to ask him this:

“How have you been with your girlfriend?”

Without him going back and forth, he said, “I don't have a girlfriend right now; the funny part is, one looked straight to my face and said that I'm not her mate - because I don't even have a beard.

...I'm becoming desperate about growing beards.

...my friend, this thing is gradually killing my self-confidence.”

Mark that word “Self-Confidence.” So, guys are not aware of the fact that growing beards can, in a drastic measure, increase the rate of their self-confidence — one of the important things guys without beards don't know and should know.

That brings us to the number one of the Things Guys Without Beards Don't Know.

Ready to know about them? Let's hit it.

1. Builds Your Self-Confidence

Men who are bold and have more confidence in themselves usually tend to be more successful in every aspect of their lives. According to [url=jebiga.com]Jebiga[/url], beard makes a man have a sense of confidence. And it becomes noticeable to everyone around him. Having beards gives a man a sense of power, too.

Let's even think about it for a minute. Why would a girl ask a guy such question?

Well, one shouldn't blame the girl, because, without beards, a 30-year-old man can look 21. So, it's essential that the man should sort out for possible ways through which he can grow beards within a short period of time.

Instead of the girl asking, “Am I your mate,” it changes to: “you're the kind of guy I have been praying for; I love older guys...”

Whereas if you check very well, she might be his senior.

A major benefit of growing beards can be squeezed out from the short story I told.

Therefore, you should know that taking the decision that you want to start growing beards is another way for a man to set for himself a higher standard beneficial to his person. And with such decision of growing beards, he's likely to become more confident and upbeat.

Let's move to other areas.

2. Blocks UV Rays

Extensive scientific research has disclosed that thick beards have the ability to prevent the sun's UV rays from the skin. Beards don't only prevent your skin from the UV rays of the sun, they also keep cancer away from your skin.

3. Shaving Gives You Acne

If you have grown a few beards, then it's not incorrect to say that you have a really smooth skin beneath the facial hair. According to ThoughtCatalogue, shaving your face gives the bacteria that causes acne to spread. This simply means that healthily growing your beards and maintaining it properly improves the health of the skin on your face.

4. Keeping Beards can mean your romance life is amazing

This number got you wondering, right? You're already asking yourself, “how exactly can keeping beards be related to a great romance life?” Well, that's why this article is for you.

According to a book named The Dependent Gene, when one indulges in sex more often, the secretion of testosterone increases. And this is likely to impact to beard growth too. Because the more the testosterone level in you, the higher the possibility of beard sprouting on your face.

The telegram writes: "Facial hair, or beardedness, is a powerful sociosexual signal, and an obvious biological marker of sexual maturity."

5. Beards Can Assist Those With Asthma

Similar to the prevention of throat disease, beards effectively provide another barrier between your body — skin — and toxic exposures. "If you have a reactive airway condition just like asthma, [a beard provides] an additional filter before [toxins] enter your lungs,"

One of the things that indicate maturity is the presence of beards; but even though you don't have beards, you can still grow beards without hassle.

Keep Bearding!

https://mybeardgang.com/shocking-things-you-dont-know-about-growing-beards/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by blazepascal(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beard make a man more masculine it makes him look matured and having self confidence but unfortunately not everyone can grow beard it runs in the gene

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by MyBeardGang: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
blazepascal:
Beard make a man more masculine it makes him look matured and having self confidence but unfortunately not everyone can grow beard it runs in the gene

You have a point. Truth is not everyone can grow beards, but a lot of people do not even know they can grow.

Some people will wait for beards to sprout on their faces before they conclude. What if the beards do not come out? A little consultation with a hair care professional can help determine if you can grow beards or not.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by blazepascal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
MyBeardGang:

You have a point. Truth is not everyone can grow beards, but a lot of people do not even know they can grow.

Some people will wait for beards to sprout on their faces before they conclude. What if the beards do not come out? A little consultation with a hair care professional can help determine if you can grow beards or not.
that's true

4 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Bigval5: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
.j

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Olayinka8793(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
This life get as e be o.
As a barber l got bearded customers coming to shave every four days while regretting been blessed with beards, on the other band, I also got customers with scanty or no beard constantly disturbing me on what to do to grow beards.
Some have the beards but are broke or not interested in grooming it, while some have the means to groom a beard but the beard no show.
Bottom line : hustle o, when beardless money speaks, bullshit walks. Ask Dangote or Bill Gates.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
I shave my bia bia everyweek. No time grin.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Bigval5: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
tongue
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
I lost my first and third girlfriends to a shorter guy with a big beard.... cry

Since then, I hate people carrying that thing.

Click HERE!!! ONLY if you are above 18!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by 1stKing: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
The struggle after eating bread and the crumbs stick to your beard

They won't know that struggle, thier chin is Sahara desert

13 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by adecz: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
In Nigeria, beard don become
hot topic as if beards were discovered
in Nigeria

Before, na jolloff rice argument.

Na olosho, shaku- shaku slay gehls dey
take beards seriously. Make de guy chop
pepper soup, come go down on you, na him
you go sabi ..

In the modern world, it is associated more
with terrorism

Which richest or powerful men in this
world dey keep am?

All this na joblessness dey cause am.

Who bear-bear help?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Risingblue008(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Iranu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have beards for sale angry
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by starbuck(f): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Balderdash undecided undecided

If the likes of Ma, Dangote, Otedola, zuckerville had this your rationale thinking, I wonder where they would have been.... Biko Money over beards

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by BlueAir: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Men with beards usually look like turkeys to me grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Virus99: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
If your boy friend doesn't have a beard... Sorry sis but you're dating a fellow girl!

If your dad doesn't grow beards... Sorry but you have two mums!

Virus-99

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by NemzySeries(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
beard gang cum & listen to ur national anthem oooo
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by osariemenk(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5qstGMuzlc
Watch this, and you will never regret it
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Kneephy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who bear bear help sef

3 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by crestedaguiyi: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by CanadaOrBust: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
To me it makes a man look LAZY!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Risingblue008(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
I don't see any shocking oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by rottennaija(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beards? Extra burden for me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by eikechukwu8(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
i love beards

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Bunnatex(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
I fault the first point. Confidence is all about the individual. Beards or no beards, a confident man is a confident man.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by tayooluwole: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Shaving off my beard has been hiding my handsomeness since all these while, now that I grow clean beard people now call me big boy even though I got no shishi for account...omo beard make sense for guys just as buttock make sense for ladies

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by judgementyard(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
All the space Booker's above me ,how market.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Koolking(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beards gang

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.