Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video (2081 Views)

Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Experience shows depth of knowledge and depth of knowledge shows authority and authority cannot be ignored!

Warning! If you do not have a scientific mind or do not have basic knowledge of science do not watch the video. But if you do then get ready to apply sound reasoning.

Gerald Schroeder is a scientist with over thirty years of experience in research and teaching. He earned his Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees all at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with his doctorate thesis being under the supervision of physics professor Robley D. Evans. This was followed by five years on the staff of the MIT physics department prior to moving to Israel, where he joined the Weizmann Institute of Science and then the Volcani Research Institute, while also having a laboratory at The Hebrew University. His Doctorate is in two fields: Earth sciences and physics.

Schroeder's formal theological training in biblical, talmudic and kabalistic interpretation includes fifteen years of study under the late Rabbi Herman Pollack, Rabbi Chaim Brovender and Rabbi Noah Weinberg, of blessed memory.

The scientific career that Schroeder chose has given him varied and often unusual experiences. In his work with nuclear disarmament, he has been present at the detonation of six atomic bombs. Work in control of radioactivity has put him hundreds of meters below ground in U.S. and foreign uranium mines. Within this research, he invented and had patented the first real time monitor for airborne alpha beta gamma emitters. The government of the People's Republic of China, during the decade before it established direct contacts with Israel, was willing to overlook his Jerusalem address and had him as a frequent advisor. He also has consulted for agencies of the governments of Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, USA. Invitations for him to lecture have come from around the world. He has over 60 publications in the world's leading scientific journals on topics ranging from the radon atmosphere of the moon (in Science) to the metabolism of mother's milk (in Nutrition Reports International). The results of Schroeder's work have been reported in Time, Newsweek, Scientific American and in newspapers as far apart as Boston and Adelaide. His formal training in chemistry, physics and the Earth and planetary sciences provides the basis for the broad scientific perspective he brings to his books and lectures.

For the past twenty-five years, Dr. Schroeder has also pursued a study of ancient biblical interpretation. An ability to handle the biblical material in the original languages allows him to tap the subtle depths contained in the original texts. These nuances are often missed when working with translations. The uniqueness and success of Schroeder's approach integrating biblical and scientific knowledge is demonstrated by the success of his first book, Genesis and the Big Bang (published by Bantam Doubleday), and the wide acclaim for his second book The Science of God (published by The Free Press of Simon & Schuster and Broadway Books of Bantam Doubleday) which was on the Barnes & Noble list of non-fiction best sellers and was Amazon.com's best selling book in the field of physics/cosmology for all of 1998. This was followed by The Hidden Face of God, discovering the unity that binds all existence (published by The Free Press of Simon & Schuster). His book, God According to God, A scientist proves we've been wrong about God all along, was published in May 2009 with HarperOne and has enthusiastic endorsements by leading theologians, both Jewish and Christian, and a Noble Laureate scientist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA

Cc Felixomor, dalaman, Jackbizzle, DoctorAlien, Richirich713, kingebukasblog, AgentOfAllah, vaxx
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2017
And that is what I have been teaching on this forum all along. That is totally in line with my discovery. The observer and the Observed is God and now, we are observers right here.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
And that is what I have been teaching on this forum all along. That is totally in line with my discovery. The observer and the Observed is God and now, we are observers right here.

Psalm 82: 6 and 7

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
God over everything
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:
God over everything

Your imaginations over everything.

The guy should have just stick to science instead of trying to combine science and ancient Jewish mythology and folklore. Where is the evidence for God na?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Your imaginations over everything.

The guy should have just tick to science instead of trying to combine science and ancient Jewish mythology and folklore. Where is the evidence for God na?

I am enjoying your predictably ignorant rants grin
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am still waiting for the part where he saw God... The video is incomplete.

Anyone can point at anything and call it the Hindi God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I am still waiting for the part where he saw God... The video is incomplete.

Anyone can point at anything and call it the Hindi God...

I believe you saw this warning in the OP

Warning! If you do not have a scientific mind or do not have basic knowledge of science do not watch the video. But if you do then get ready to apply sound reasoning.

it's obvious you have neither.
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I am enjoying your predictably ignorant rants grin

And what is the "ignorant rants"? Is he trying so hard to mix Jewish folklore with science? Yes he is, so again where is the "ignorant rants"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

And what is the "ignorant rants"? Is he trying so hard to mix Jewish folklore with science? Yes he is, so again where is the "ignorant rants"?

More ignorant rants cheesy

He claims someone with:

1. Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees in science,

2. A doctorate in 2 fields (earth sciences and physics),

3. who for five years was a staff of the MIT physics department,

4. who invented and patented the first real time monitor for airborne alpha beta gamma emitters,

5. Who consulted for agencies of the governments of Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, USA,

6. who invitations for him to lecture have come from around the world,

7. who has over 60 publications in the world's leading scientific journals on topics ranging from the radon atmosphere of the moon (in Science) to the metabolism of mother's milk (in Nutrition Reports International).

8 who the results of his work have been reported in Time, Newsweek, Scientific American and in newspapers as far apart as Boston and Adelaide

Is trying so hard to mix science with Christianity cheesy

On the contrary you are the one trying too hard here. This guys shadow would darken your world a thousand times over. grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

More ignorant rants cheesy

He claims someone with:

1. Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees in science,

2. A doctorate in 2 fields (earth sciences and physics),

3. who for five years was a staff of the MIT physics department,

4. who invented and patented the first real time monitor for airborne alpha beta gamma emitters,

5. Who consulted for agencies of the governments of Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, USA,

6. who invitations for him to lecture have come from around the world,

7. who has over 60 publications in the world's leading scientific journals on topics ranging from the radon atmosphere of the moon (in Science) to the metabolism of mother's milk (in Nutrition Reports International).

8 who the results of his work have been reported in Time, Newsweek, Scientific American and in newspapers as far apart as Boston and Adelaide

Is trying so hard to mix science with Christianity cheesy

On the contrary you are the one trying too hard here. This guys shadow would darken your world a thousand times over. grin

And he proved that Yahweh (the God of ancient Jewish mythology ) created the universe by providing which evidence? Just show the evidence he provided instead of crying like a headless chicken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

And he proved that Yahweh (the God of ancient Jewish mythology ) created the universe by providing which evidence? Just show the evidence he provided instead of crying like a headlines chicken.

More pitiful ignorant rants grin

Loving this cheesy
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Psalm 82: 6 and 7

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

I know I am God, and Son of Most High God, and now I am mortal not a mere mortal, and I will NEVER fall.

Change that on your Bible, I am not bound by religions and the creeds of the Savior Program.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

More pitiful ignorant rants grin

Loving this cheesy

His scientific evidence to show that Yahweh the God of Jewish mythology created the universe is what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I know I am God, and Son of Most High God, and now I am mortal not a mere mortal, and I will NEVER fall.

Change that on your Bible, I am not bound by religions and the creeds of the Savior Program.

You do not know that scripture.

Psalm 82 from verse 5 to 7

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Verse 5 says they are ignorant and they refuse to gain knowledge and understanding. They prefer the darkness of ignorance despite the fact that they are gods, because of their ignorance they will die like men and fall like one of the princes.
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

His scientific evidence to show that Yahweh the God of Jewish mythology created the universe is what?

it's obvious you have neither
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

And you that have all can not point to the evidence he provided to prove that Yahweh created the universe abi? Continue your folly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

And you that have all can not point to the evidence he provided to prove that Yahweh created the universe abi? Continue your folly.

Your ignorance has been noted. Take your L and go

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your ignorance has been noted. Take your L and go

Go play with your pigs . Your opinion has been heard and discarded.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Go play with your pigs . Your opinion has been heard and discarded.

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You do not know that scripture.

Psalm 82 from verse 5 to 7

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Verse 5 says they are ignorant and they refuse to gain knowledge and understanding. They prefer the darkness of ignorance despite the fact that they are gods, because of their ignorance they will die like men and fall like one of the princes.

The Bible is binding on you, cos you are a Christian, I am not. And I refuse to be religious. American constitution is not binding on Nigerians, so keep your mumbo jumbo let me keep my Brain, my Soul and my Spirit. Those are mine to keep, for ever and ever. I love Jesus, but Christians are too lazy to think for themselves.
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Bible is binding on you, cos you are a Christian, I am not. And I refuse to be religious. American constitution is not binding on Nigerians, so keep your mumbo jumbo let me keep my Brain, my Soul and my Spirit. Those are mine to keep, for ever and ever. I love Jesus, but Christians are too lazy to think for themselves.

I beg to differ. So you actually believe you are thinking for yourself?

Did you create your consciousness or did your consciousness create you?

You know nothing!
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I beg to differ. So you actually believe you are thinking for yourself?

Did you create your consciousness or did your consciousness create you?

You know nothing!

You are ignorant, son. Go through my threads and purge yourself of ignorance. I know more about what God means, than you will ever get to know in this lifetime. I am not human.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are ignorant, son. Go through my threads and purge yourself of ignorance. I know more about what God means, than you will ever get to know in this lifetime. I am not human.

You think I am human? I ain't human dude and I know way more about who God is and how I am to him than you would ever do.

Your threads are all a clash of gibberish which depicts a man who is yet to understand anything and is yet seeking.

I am not seeking! I have found. Your are ignorant.
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

BRO, DID YOU JUST CALL YOUR SOUL AND SPIRIT YOURS? HOW IS IT YOURS?...
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by obisco4u: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oh crap.... What this man calls God a set of forces that predates the creation of the universe. If so, then Star Wars was right. May the force be with us! Hope the force doesn't get virgins pregnant. I'd like to see him explain that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
obisco4u:
Oh crap.... What this man calls God a set of forces that predates the creation of the universe. If so, then Star Wars was right. May the force be with us! Hope the force doesn't get virgins pregnant. I'd like to see him explain that.

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You think I am human? I ain't human dude and I know way more about who God is and how I am to him than you would ever do.

Your threads are all a clash of gibberish which depicts a man who is yet to understand anything and is yet seeking.

I am ignorant, I agree and I know, but do you know you are even more ignorant by sounding ignorant ?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

it's obvious you have neither.
Kid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, DID YOU JUST CALL YOUR SOUL AND SPIRIT YOURS? HOW IS IT YOURS?...
You read right, Yes. At this level in my Spiritual Life I am aware of what I am and I repeat, my Soul and My Spirit is mine to keep and maintain and protect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by dalaman: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are ignorant, son. Go through my threads and purge yourself of ignorance. I know more about what God means, than you will ever get to know in this lifetime I am not not human.

butterflyl1on:

You think I am human? I ain't human dude
and I know way more about who God is and how I am to him than you would ever do.

Two deluded humans bragging about who is more deluded and inane. Both of you aren't humans you are extra terrestrial robots. Deranged ewos.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by adepeter2027(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Asiere méjì up there

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Righteous Atheist/Pagan Is Better Than A Wicked Christian / Sheikh Ibrahim Nias / When Does God Write Names In The Book Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.