Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] (30746 Views)

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
hertz9te:
i must Bleep this girl in this life

just when I was thinking using your common sense is free
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by TechPanda(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
hertz9te:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Succinct1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
GidifeedNews:
DJ Cuppy real name Ifeoluwa Otedola has released new photos exclusive to Genevieve Magazine and boy oh boy, she’s gorgeous!

With her recent move to Lagos, we can’t wait to see what she has planned out for us. The DJ Cuppy takeover perhaps?

See photos below....:

http://edition.soundoro.com/dj-cuppy-looking-stunning-new-photos/

I want to ask a question oooo.

Has anyone seen this girl spin before?
I was wondering when she does what she claims she knows how to do. She has only been famous from 1 footballer to another Eazi.
Or is Dj a mere apendix in her name again?
Save her father's status, what would this girl have been known for other than been a billionaire's daughter?
For the carriers of her stunningness, I hope u smile to the bank regularly as you continue to find her newsworthy. You'd better get ready, she's about to pee in the public for the first time.
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
With all the cash see the stand you are using, abeg make I shutup, she still get level
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by DONADAMS(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
buh why did she expose her boobs in the second pix nau...now I'm jealous.. I won't take it likely with her
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by dowjones(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
twentyk:
Nobody wen no fine..... Get money+fakosi(yanga) you go dope

Come take picture with better camera, I swear you nor go remember yourself

You never jam ugliness wey be generational curse
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mehnn if my cap fit just touch her labia lasan

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrImole:
Nairaland & Oluwaseun Osewa HAVE lost it...
...all of it.
y HAVE?
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by ollypapi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin wink
TechPanda:

grin grin grin grin
you need deliverance oooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Cloud007: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
hertz9te:
just believe and you will have it.
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by stanboy28(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is she even in the Music Industry or she is just popular becos her fada get muller

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=61319930]Her only problem is her mouth odour[/quot

chisos
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:

as if you've not been praying to God for you to be her mouth odour
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by meliziz12(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
She is damn beautiful and I think she really wanna carve a niche for herself rather than depend as dads gal

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
presholala:

as if you've not been praying to God for you to be her mouth odour
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Succinct1:

I want to ask a question oooo.

Has anyone seen this girl spin before?
I was wondering when she does what she claims she knows how to do. She has only been famous from 1 footballer to another Eazi.
Or is Dj a mere apendix in her name again?
Save her father's status, what would this girl have been known for other than been a billionaire's daughter?
For the carriers of her stunningness, I hope u smile to the bank regularly as you continue to find her newsworthy. You'd better get ready, she's about to pee in the public for the first time.

No be her.... i think is temi otedola wey dey date eazi
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by drnelson: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
fake hair
fair eyes lashes
fake color
fake nails

is she chinese
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by ElsonMorali: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Ifeyinwa cuppy otedola..My ibo blodaz wife..How is anichebe doing?I can see hiz doing a good job on ur boobs ad waist..Datz why yu are smilling ad shining..Pls u better dont teach him how to eat ewedu ooo.

undecided

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by maklelemakukula(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dgunnerz:

Go and make billions first! grin grin grin
tarty beeleon for the account iyoo

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by SHAKABOOM: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

undecided
And yu are?
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by bizhop01: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
This girl where dey flat yarsh like spade
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by waleylagboy: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
u want to bleep her abi

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by mustafa006: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
hertz9te:
i must Bleep this girl in this life ,,guys check out this song i just did for dj cuppy on my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/sick-systemz
take it easy
The closest you can get to her is in nairaland so take it easy pls
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by ElsonMorali: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

And yu are?

Your Nemesis!

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by SHAKABOOM: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Your Nemesis!
Sorry boy I don't have time for junkiez muv over.
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by olusdare: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i]bananah fall on u ��������
Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by ElsonMorali: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Sorry boy I don't have time for junkiez muv over.

cheesy

Re: Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] by Milo30(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
twentyk:
Nobody wen no fine..... Get money+fakosi(yanga) you go dope

Come take picture with better camera, I swear you nor go remember yourself
Meanwhile Mr. Eazi case na something else grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter / "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.