Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App (545 Views)

Monthly Wordpress Website Design Service / Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento / Contact Us For Your Multi-language Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by feeddhung: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have about 50k max and i need an ecommerce website to be designed with wordpress + mobile app (i will give you the link when contacted).

Please contact me if you can help.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Realphilo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do you mean 50k for the Mobile app.
feeddhung:
I have about 50k max and i need an ecommerce website to be designed with wordpress + mobile app (i will give you the link when contacted).

Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by websiteguru30: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
call me for the project on 08022804449. hope to hear from you.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by MisterGrace: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
That's way too small for such project.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by excanny: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Call 07030595988. You can have a look here at a recent Ecommerce project.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by bassdow: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
feeddhung:

You didn't state much But kindly get in touch with ua and you would be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

The Pdp Official Software / Are You In Need Of A Mobile Application Developer? / Freelance [& Affordable] Programmer Available Here !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.