Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento (299 Views)

Who Can Design An Ecommerce Site Like Alibaba For Me?? / Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App / I Need An E-commerce Website Designer For My Fashion Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by bookafford: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
A standard ebook website; to be design with Magento.
- Payment gateway not included for now
- The web designer/company most be based in Lagos.
- We will collect all necessary files and details after the end of the project
- we will have full right to our website.
- You are not helping with hosting nor our domain name.
- Our mode of communication with the designer/company will be via email
you can drop your details, we will chat you up.
Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by iamoyanudo: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
bookafford:

Available

I've also reach out to you

Regards.
Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by nnamdiosu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
bookafford:

Are you sure when you finally want to Include payment gateway, you'll be able to do that on this CMS called Magento.

Confirm all these details before using a CMS that is hardly used for e commerce.
Don't just use any CMS without a valid reason.

Cheers
Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by airsaylongcome: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Are you sure when you finally want to Include payment gateway, you'll be able to do that on this CMS called Magento.

Confirm all these details before using a CMS that is hardly used for e commerce.

Cheers

Magento hardly used for e-commerce? Are you for real?

Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by Micarosafs: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
In need of fast and good ebook writers.... DM @ 09068251119
Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by Solexsafs(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello

✨Welcome to my post✨

In need of a good writer that writes well researched and creative ebooks or blog articles of different niches? Then you are in the right place.

Below are things that I'll provide you;

* Unlimited Revisions.

* Well Formatted, Edited and Proofread Contents

* Superfast Delivery.

* Free High-quality Images with all Packages.

* Transparency Free Content.

* Plagiarism Free Content and Sending of Reports.

* Friendly Communication.

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

* No Copyright Issues.

* High Quality Works.

To get all them all in a single ebook or article of yours, kindly DM @ 09071487956 or Email @ thescribe40@gmail.com ASAP

☺️Thanks☺️
Re: Who Can Help Design An E-book Website With Magento by BlaqFaze: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Cheers
Magento just like Shopify is basically an ecommerce platform

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Google Developer Account For Sale / My Company Needs A Solid Python Developer. / Python Programmer Wanted In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.