Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (11088 Views)

Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by classicalbenson(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
This just made my dick limp
#saynotoincent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
anthonyuncle:
wow,good write up.
black is my 2nd favorite colour (after red),but my reason is far from that of dz story o

lol grin
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
nylawal:
Na wa o! What is the morale of this story? Very sick story for the twisted mind. Fiction or not, our society is already a sick one, use your skills for better things please.

Thanks for your advice. If you have gone through the rest of my stories here you would notice that this is my first time writing something so dark.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Nice and interesting story Leriebloom, you're such a good writer. I'm also a writer with several of my stories published for third party clients in the US. Could you add me on whatsapp, maybe we can exchange ideas. The number is on my signature.

Thanks, would holla you up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Ok.. You are officially my friend.. Trying to imagine living in your state of mind leriebloom.

Lol grin my mind is not this dark o. I am an hopeless romantic and most of my stories are based on romance.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
sheggsliveth:
Its a nice story,I thought it was real from the first glance.

Thank you.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by ehix89(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Hope this never happened anywhere in the whole wide world.....GORY, such wild thoughts, perfect write up.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
ehix89:
Hope this never happened anywhere in the whole wide world.....GORY, such wild thoughts, perfect write up.

i pray nothing this wild, although incest still happens. Long time no talk.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by dayod247(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sad and touching. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Adelmo: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
If this is pure fiction... am just wondering what's behind the inspiration. I hope this never happened anywhere in this damn world.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by heemah(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
One of my favorite writers at it again. Well done girl....
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by biddieluvzyaho(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Simply amazing#nice work!

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by itsandi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow! This is amazing! Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by ehix89(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Leriebloom:

i pray nothing this wild, although incest still happens. Long time no talk.
How have you been, didn't know you still come around
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
ehix89:
How have you been, didn't know you still come around

I have been great. I visit the literature section more this days
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
dayod247:
Sad and touching. Nice one

Thanks smiley
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adelmo:
If this is pure fiction... am just wondering what's behind the inspiration. I hope this never happened anywhere in this damn world.

Incest happens.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
heemah:
One of my favorite writers at it again. Well done girl....

Awwn. thank you heemah, my ever loyal friend.
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
Simply amazing#nice work!

Thanks a bunch cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by ehix89(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Leriebloom:

I have been great. I visit the literature section more this days
Hope you are doing well for yourself, we've all grown grin Romance section is a waste of time, NLand offers more grin
Re: Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* by Leriebloom(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2017
ehix89:
Hope you are doing well for yourself, we've all grown grin Romance section is a waste of time, NLand offers more grin

As in. i am good o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Thrash it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.