Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Skye Bank Mobile App Not Reliable Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skye Bank Mobile App Not Reliable Beware (493 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Mobile App Not Reliable Beware by Ghidey(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
I made transaction of 4000 on my skye mobile to my wife to quickly get something fixed for me.
my account was debited and i got credited back immediately (good).
I retried the transaction since the first one failed
low and behold i was debited with the commission and the recipient did not get the money.
I did another transaction of 5,000 because of the urgency of the issue and this transaction was successful.
I called skye bank yes centre and visited their branch at apapa but all proved abortive.
I got a mail from skye bank a week after that the case has been settled but nothing has been effected on my account or the receiver's account.
1 wanted to ignore it been a small amount of money but i also use to make big transactions on the same app.
so i called again yesterday 10/10/2017. they promised to still look into it.
now the question is, is it hard for banks to trace or track transactions?
with this i am afraid of using skye mobile app again.
I hardly make transactions in the bank.all my transactions are done via mobile apps.
who as experienced this shit before?[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Defies Fg’s Warning Dares Monkeypox, As He Prepares Monkey / Signs That You're A Mentally Strong Person | By Mr.dynamic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.