Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) (2607 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by chiebuka55: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Skye Bank Past Questions and Answers (Practice Here)

Skye Bank PLC previous questions and answers are designed to help you understand the way Skye Bank set their screening exercise questions.

If you are sure that you want nothing but the best during and after your aptitude test, then you need to practice Skye Bank past questions and answers.

SKYE Bank has finally sent out invitations for aptitude test. Congrats to those who were invited. Now you need to get your self prepared for the test if you really want to work with SKYE Bank.

Dragnet is the recruitment firm handling the test and they have their format which is GSE style of Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning

Dragnet aptitude tests are computer based tests (CBT) and the format comprises of GSE style of questions and it consists of 3 parts: Numerical,Verbal Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning.
Numerical will test your graphical interpretation skills,your basic mathematics i.e. percentages,ratios,multiplication,addition, BODMAS etc.

Verbal Reasoning tests you with 5 comprehension passages,each with 4 questions.You would need to choose two correct answers from 4 or 5 answer choices.

The Abstract reasoning section is just shapes interpretation. This part is a bit tricky.
Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/download-skye-bank-past-questions-and-answers-pdf-materials/

Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by osariemen2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please if you have kindly send to

Osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by horlumightyy(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Pls if the past questions are available, kindly send to foluyus@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by shooney: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please help me too with the past questions if any is available... Yusabu2016@yahoo.com. thank you very much
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by adafad007: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please kindly send to adafad_007@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by abmendozer(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please I need it to...fadipeabayomi04@gmail.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by daretigbo: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please kindly send to dareayetgbo2003@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Smartlegend2: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls I need it, akinfrancis47@gmail.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Ecstasy247: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please anyone with past questions and answers should do a favour by sending to oluyaleadetoun@gmail.com
It's our New Dawn Era. Thanks
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Timilehin11: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please I need the past questions too. Kindly send on ogunstimi11@gmail.com . thanks in anticipation
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Access2017: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Pls I need Skye Bank past questions too. Pls send it to ivieonline@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Niyonice(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Pls, dis mail too Niyonice@gmail.com
Re: Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) by Ifeadefioye: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
please if you have send to ifeadefioye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? / Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine. / After SIX Years Offline..am Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.