Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Which Software Should I Start With? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Software Should I Start With? (557 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 300k / Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira / Which Online Business Can I Start With 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Software Should I Start With? by Learnstuffs: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
I want to start my animation training. I know of Adobe After Effect and Blender. I also know that two of them are 2D and 3D software respectively. My questions are
Which one is better to start with?
What is the major difference between 2D and 3D?
Which one is less complex and more user friendly?

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Which Software Should I Start With? by ahnaija: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
do with what you have first
Re: Which Software Should I Start With? by Learnstuffs: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
ahnaija:
do with what you have first
I do have after effect and Blender. I need clarification sir?
Re: Which Software Should I Start With? by Learnstuffs: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Which Software Should I Start With? by finest0007(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Learnstuffs:

I do have [b]after effect[/b]and Blender. I need clarification sir?
From CS6??

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This In Your Own Language / Abuja Taxi Drivers Protest Over Alleged Harassment By Task Force / Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.