Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do Vampires Really Exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Vampires Really Exist? (1597 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Does Witchcraft Really Exist In Africa? / My New Video, Titled: Vampires And Murderers By Freesoul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Vampires Really Exist? by grtboy51(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
I just read saw dis now

The United Nations has reportedly withdrawn its workers from the southern parts of Malawi due to fears of suspected vampires sucking people’s blood.

The Department on Safety and Security is quoted in the Nyasa Times confirming the move to pull out staff from ”vampire areas” of Mulanje and Phalombe.

Villagers in the affected districts have been searching for alleged vampires.

The districts have severely been affected by the ongoing stories of blood sucking and possible existence of vampires, according to reports

Despite the frequent appearances of vampires in popular culture, there is no real evidence of their existance in Malawi. However, widespread belief in witchcraft perpetuates paranoia over vampirism.

Belief in witchcraft in Malawi—one of the world’s poorest countries—has also led to frequent violence against albinos, a trend Amnesty International recently described as a “human rights crisis.”
Re: Do Vampires Really Exist? by Damsman10(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
grtboy51:

The United Nations has reportedly withdrawn its workers from the southern parts of Malawi due to fears of suspected vampires sucking people’s blood.

LMAO

I've seen plenty pple with vampire teeth sha n I always conclude they are Dracula's bloodline.lol

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth / Lives And Properties Lost As Fight Between Hausa And Gbagyi Continues (graphic P / Kylie Jenner`s Photo Of Her Baby Is The Most Liked Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.