Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications (11512 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? / Oukitel C8 Official Discussion Thread / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by jboy01(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
paulmarkino:

Mine has been shipped finally.
how is the shipping progress?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by jboy01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
oukitel c8 antutu benchmark

Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by noobody(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
we can help u place ur order from china,and get it delivered to you in nigeria,with our very cheap CBN $$$$$$$,
Call/whatsapp:07051054953 to get yours now

Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by jboy01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
WOW!!! At last my Oukitel C8 has been shipped, my count down start now.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by towoju5(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2017
jboy01:
how did you track the order? on aliexpress site?

when you are about placing the order there is place where it says shipping duration of 30days.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by decub: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
kush4king:
i have oukitel C8 in different color u can contact me on 08094791965. my price is #35,000 Only. Thanks.
I'm interested in that your c8 but your price is rather high. Please confirm if it supports OTG
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,
thanks for your reviews.
I ordered for this same phone (oukitel c8) on Tuesday (this week) and till now its still saying AWAITING SHIPMENT. how many days will this take? Also, i message the seller and he says i haven't paid for the phone. I have paid for it i even sent screenshots of payment and besides delivery has started counting down. What should i do pls? I bought it from OUKITEL ONLINE STORE. ITS MY FIRST TIME.I AM SCARED
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Blesstolu:
Good afternoon everyone,
thanks for your reviews.
I ordered for this same phone (oukitel c8) on Tuesday (this week) and till now its still saying AWAITING SHIPMENT. how many days will this take? Also, i message the seller and he says i haven't paid for the phone. I have paid for it i even sent screenshots of payment and besides delivery has started counting down. What should i do pls? I bought it from OUKITEL ONLINE STORE. ITS MY FIRST TIME.I AM SCARED

If it says awaiting shipment, it either means it is still within the processing time. Besides you would have to wait till end of February for any sort of shipment as the Chinese festival will commence on the 10th February til 25th February. You have a long wait for your phone.

The delivery has not started counting, what is counting down is the number of days left for the seller to ship your item and he/she fails after that timer counts down to zero,you'd be refunded. Don't be scared.

1 Like

Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by frank417: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blesstolu:
Good afternoon everyone,
thanks for your reviews.
How much did you buy it and is it 3g or 4g?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
frank417:
How much did you buy it and is it 3g or 4g?

its 3G and it's $61 approx: 22k
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:

If it says awaiting shipment, it either means it is still within the processing time. Besides you would have to wait till end of February for any sort of shipment as the Chinese festival will commence on the 10th February til 25th February. You have a long wait for your phone.

The delivery has not started counting, what is counting down is the number of days left for the seller to ship your item and he/she fails after that timer counts down to zero,you'd be refunded. Don't be scared.

thanks for your reply, the phone has been shipped,,, how many days will it take to reach Lokoja?
Pls, will the phone be delivered to my house? Or Aliexpress office... I don't understand and pls, what's buyer protection? Should i extend my buyer protection date?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blesstolu:

thanks for your reply, the phone has been shipped,,, how many days will it take to reach Lokoja?
Pls, will the phone be delivered to my house? Or Aliexpress office... I don't understand and pls, what's buyer protection? Should i extend my buyer protection date?

The phone should take close to 16-25days(I really don't know if the festival would extend this timeline). It would be sent to the post office in Lokoja and you will be called when it lands or better still you can keep tracking till it lands Nigeria.

You don't need to extend buyer's protection. You are fine.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by frank417: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blesstolu:

Shipping to nigerian address inclusive?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 1:51am On Feb 12, 2018
frank417:
Shipping to nigerian address inclusive?
yes
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The phone should take close to 16-25days(I really don't know if the festival would extend this timeline). It would be sent to the post office in Lokoja and you will be called when it lands or better still you can keep tracking till it lands Nigeria.

You don't need to extend buyer's protection. You are fine.

ok, thanks.
Chinese festival starts on the 16th. I hope the festival won't affect the shipping.
What if the phone has departed the country of origin before 16th, will shipping stop on the 16th?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Blesstolu:

ok, thanks.
Chinese festival starts on the 16th. I hope the festival won't affect the shipping.
What if the phone has departed the country of origin before 16th, will shipping stop on the 16th?

If your phone has departed country of origin,then you are safe.

Would also advise you track your item through cainao global, that alixpress tracking status is always misleading. Your item might just have have been handed over to the airline and still sitting there.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by frank417: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Blesstolu:
yes
Can u please share me the link to the $61
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

If your phone has departed country of origin,then you are safe.

Would also advise you track your item through cainao global, that alixpress tracking status is always misleading. Your item might just have have been handed over to the airline and still sitting there.

I'm getting scared... Thanks bro. I'll ask you more questions later
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
frank417:
Can u please share me the link to the $61
i won't be able to do that.. Search all the pages till you see it. I guess it's for a week. Hurry
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Blesstolu:

I'm getting scared... Thanks bro. I'll ask you more questions later

What are you scared about?
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by mukhcech(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2018
noobody:
we can help u place ur order from china,and get it delivered to you in nigeria,with our very cheap CBN $$$$$$$,
Call/whatsapp:07051054953 to get yours now

Please, wat is ur delivery time? I cannot wait for 3weeks.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

What are you scared about?
that i might not get the phone before next week Friday. Its my first time
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blesstolu:

that i might not get the phone before next week Friday. Its my first time

Well your phone would surely come but not sure about your next week Friday ETA since the phone is still in China.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by bobo65(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Well your phone would surely come but not sure about your next week Friday ETA since the phone is still in China.

Definitely not then
China hols ends on the 25th of feb
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by bobo65(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
mukhcech:

Please, wat is ur delivery time? I cannot wait for 3weeks.

I'm. Expecting the 4G version latest next week Wednesday

30k if u r interested
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by PureMe01: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blesstolu:

which bank did u use please
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Thanks sir,
I tracked the phone.. see pictures below. there are differences in the pictures... i don't understand. According to Global Canon*, the delivery time is 4 days and it seems the phone has departed country of origin.. not sure. pls interpret the pictures below....

Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Blesstolu:

Thanks sir,
I tracked the phone.. see pictures below. there are differences in the pictures... i don't understand. According to Global Canon*, the delivery time is 4 days and it seems the phone has departed country of origin.. not sure. pls interpret the pictures below....

Your phone is still at the airport in China, that 4 days shows the number of days the phone has been in transit as I assumed this result was gotten yesterday. In two weeks you should get your phone hopefully that is if the airline would still work given the festival.

That alixpress status is an optimised status and can be misleading like 99% of the time. If you click on original information on the alixpress site, you would see it's the same with cainao global.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by Blesstolu(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Your phone is still at the airport in China, that 4 days shows the number of days the phone has been in transit as I assumed this result was gotten yesterday. In two weeks you should get your phone hopefully that is if the airline would still work given the festival.

That alixpress status is an optimised status and can be misleading like 99% of the time. If you click on original information on the alixpress site, you would see it's the same with cainao global.

thanks a lot... Those guys are very slow. And it take 11hours to reach Nigeria from China
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by fibonacci2526: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Blesstolu:

thanks a lot... Those guys are very slow. And it take 11hours to reach Nigeria from China

It doesn't work that way. Even when it lands Nigeria, might still take up to 5days for our people to sort and all.
Re: New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications by PureMe01: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Blesstolu:

First Bank
HERE'S THE LINK:
: THE PRICE INCREASED [url] https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Oukitel-C8-18-9-Infinity-Display-5-5Inch-Smartphone-Android-7-0-3000mAh-2GB-RAM-16GB/2034078_32832719637.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.40342332N7z24x[/url]
first bank??I Neva knew first bank was viable for online shopping.please wat d exchange rate at which u made d purchase??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.