Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Face Of Suspected Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Suspected Rapist (1329 Views)

Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong / Redeemers University Student Arrested For Death Of Suspected Gay Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Suspected Rapist by snowdrops(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/crime-a-security/2000-face-of-suspected-rapist.html

Recently, the Oyo State police command arrested a man, Samson Igwe (32), who allegedly raped students from different institutions in both Lagos and Oyo states.

The suspect, while speaking with Crime and Security at his detention base, confessed to the crime, saying that he was only trying to take revenge.
Samson, who claimed to be a trader and resident of Iyana Church, in Egbeda Local Government Area of Oyo State, said that it was a personal problem that put him in such situation.

He said: “When I came back from South Africa, I was robbed by harlots. They collected my 30,000 dollars and since then, I have decided to punish any harlot I come across. That is the main purpose of my arrest. I was arrested at a hotel after I lodged and slept with some girls about two or three days ago.”

He said that his first operation was when he arrived in Ibadan with two girls from Lagos and he invited additional nine girls from The Polytechnic, Ibadan, together with two of his friends.

“ I lodged at the Premier Hotel with 11 girls who I drugged and made love to two of them after which I collected their jewellery and phones that was on December 15 last year,” he confessed.

Asked on the number of his victims, the suspect who claimed that this would be his second arrest for the same offence, said “it is not up to five girls I slept with. “I am after their belongings. I am not after sex.”

Speaking on his arrest, he said that he was arrested by the manager of the hotel at his shop located at Iyana Church.

The suspect, who was remorseful, told Crime and Security that he regretted his action because he was unable to recover his money.

“I want to revenge what one of them did to me, but I have always been in trouble. This is the second time of my arrest. I was arrested in Ibadan and granted bail,” he said.

The suspect, who claimed that he had no parents, said his wife was in South Africa but another girl he wanted to marry had travelled to Osogbo, Osun State, for financial assistance to bail him out of the police custody. “I have my wife who has travelled to Osogbo in search of money to bail me. I have no child. She travelled because of the money.

”I have not realised anything. The money I made was peanuts compared to what they stole from me. I used the money I made to lodge in the hotel again. I am not after sex. I am after money and whatever I can lay my hands on to recover my money.

“I have carried out the operation more than four times. I cannot remember the number of girls I have drugged and deprived of their belongings.

“I have always fallen into problem instead of gaining what I lost. I regret my action because I always fall into problem. I believe I will quit after this.

“You cannot say because somebody robbed you, you want to be a robber or you lose money to one person and decided to punish another person. I have to turn around,” he said.

Also speaking with Crime and Security, Gbenga Gbadebo (30), who claimed that he was chartered by the suspect from Lagos to Ibadan, said “we went straight to Premier Hotel with two ladies from where we got additional nine.

“He drugged all of us and we slept off. I would not know if he had sex with the ladies. We were taken to Mokola police station. It was there we were told that we were naked. For almost one month now, we have been in police detention”, he said.

Abiodun Sodimu (52) from Ogun State, a goldsmith, was one of the goods’ receivers.

Speaking with Crime and Security, he said: “the suspect had come with his wife to my office that he had problem and wanted to sell necklace and earrings for N62,000 which I paid in instalments.”

Another goods’ receiver, Bamiji Aiki, 45, also a goldsmith, confirmed that he bought necklace from the suspect at the cost of N42,000.
He also paid in instalment.
Re: Face Of Suspected Rapist by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is just madness
Re: Face Of Suspected Rapist by Osama10(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
Real madness.
Re: Face Of Suspected Rapist by Blazay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
Recently, the Oyo State police command arrested a man, Samson Igwe (32), who allegedly violated students from different institutions in both Lagos and Oyo states.

Typical Igbotic behavior.
Hyper-aggressive/Tri-polar psychos! angry

He said: “When I came back from South Africa, I was robbed by harlots. They collected my 30,000 dollars and since then, I have decided to punish any harlot I come across. That is the main purpose of my arrest.  I was arrested at a hotel after I lodged and slept with some girls about two or three days ago.”

He said that his first operation was when he arrived in Ibadan with two girls from Lagos and he invited additional nine girls from The Polytechnic, Ibadan, together with two of his friends.

“ I lodged at the Premier Hotel with 11 girls who I drugged  and made love to two of them after which I collected their jewellery and phones that was on December 15 last year,” he confessed.

Asked on the number of his victims, the suspect who claimed that this would be his second arrest for the same offence, said “it is not up to five girls I slept with. “I am after their belongings. I am not after sex.”

Just imagine. undecided

Also speaking with Crime and Security, Gbenga Gbadebo (30), who claimed that he was chartered by the suspect from Lagos to Ibadan, said “we went straight to Premier Hotel with two ladies from where we got additional nine.

“He drugged all of us and we slept off. I would not know if he had sex with the ladies. We were taken to Mokola police station. It was there we were told that we were unclothed. For almost one month now, we have been in police detention”, he said.

Abiodun Sodimu (52) from Ogun State, a goldsmith, was one of the goods’ receivers.

Speaking with Crime and Security, he said: “the suspect had come with his wife to my office that he had problem and wanted to sell necklace and earrings for N62,000 which I paid in instalments.”

Another goods’ receiver, Bamiji Aiki, 45, also a goldsmith, confirmed that he bought necklace from the suspect at the cost of N42,000.
He also paid in instalment.

Age is not barrier to criminality in Yoruba land I tellya. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.