Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

2017/2018 Admission Into Federal College Of Education (special) Oyo Is Still On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Admission Into Federal College Of Education (special) Oyo Is Still On (858 Views)

Fce[special] Oyo / Ui Degree School Fees Schedule For 2018/2019 Academic Session / Federal College Of Education, Special Oyo Post-utme/nce Form Now On Sales / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Admission Into Federal College Of Education (special) Oyo Is Still On by miracleofgod: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2017
2017/2018 ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OYO (SPECIAL) IS NOW ON AND AVAILABLE
Stop sitting at home waiting for WAEC or NECO incomplete result where there is a school looking for student with incomplete results.

SCHOOL DESCRIPTION
FEC Oyo (Sp) is the only special school which is inclusive within the whole of WEST AFRICA.
It is located at Akinmorin road, Old Oyo-Ibadan Express way, Afijio Local Government Area, Oyo Town, Oyo Sate.
It offers a 3yrs Graduating Course of study, under any field of your choice.(NCE)
It is been attended by the Disables and non-Disables (Able).
Its offers both NCE and DEGREE program within the same school.
Many foreign and National students are also there.

ADVANTAGES
You can apply for direct entry into 200L in any University in Nigeria, after completing your 3yrs NCE program.
You can apply for degree straight without wasting your time at home

POST UTME REQUIREMENT
JAMB CUT-OFF is 100 for the NCE program and 180 for the Degree program.
Awaiting result can be use and incomplete 2 sitting result can also be used for the NCE program
Post UTME screening date for NCE is 12TH OF OCTOBER. 2017
Registration close date Is 12TH OF OCTOBER. 2017 (but there may be supplementary intake)
Post UTME screening date for DEGREE will be sent to the applicants phone
Registration close date Is 20TH OF OCTOBER. 2017 (but there may be supplementary intake)
the account number to pay for the admission processing fee and more details can be found at the school site
And if you did not choose the school in your JAMB form, you can also apply, but check the school site before applying.
The school NCE site is www.spedoyoportal.com
The school degree site is www.fcesuidegree.com

CONTACTS FOR ENQUIRY.
I was a former student of the school, and My friend has a registration center in the school. If you need transportation description, registration information or any other help, please contact me at 08061291053 my name is MIRACLE. Am here just to help you the only way I can help.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 U.i Cut Off Marks For All Undergraduates / Nlng Siwes 2018 / Poor & Dilapidated Condition Of Government Girls Secondary School Ahoada (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.