Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin (1852 Views)

I Want To Buy Products On Amazon In Exchange For Amazon Gift Card And Pay With N / 12 Places Where You Can Buy Crystals And Gemstones In Nigeria (photos) / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin by adokhai(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2017
In a 1999 interview, Professor Milton Friedman, an American economist who received the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his research on consumption analysis, monetary history and theory, and the complexity of stabilization policy. He had this to say:
“I think the internet is going to be one of the major forces for reducing the role of government. The one thing that’s missing but that will soon be developed is a reliable e-cash.

www.cryptofundamentals.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Footwears Released By The Female Abia Shoemaker(prosper Chidinma) / Scrap Generators / Review On Luno Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.