Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily (15037 Views)

Distributors Needed For Our Fully Iced Zobo Drink -Start With 12k, Make 6k Daily / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2018
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share

2 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2018
nairalanders I need your contributions
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2018
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Mobi47(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
please nairalanders any anybody have an idea of any legit hustling that can be paying me at least 6k on a daily basis. please share
I will teach u how to....pm me
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Dami12345: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:
If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Initially it will be bringing you about 3k but with traction it will take you to 6k and beyond. I must also add that it is not a walk in the park.....at least initially.

It works like magic but requires an initial capital of about 45k (depending on what you choose though). It also has nothing to do with multi-level marketing in any of varied forms.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you and your area.

This is my mail, flamesdami@gmail.com
send me your watapp so we talk.
Am interested.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Dami12345:

This is my mail, flamesdami@gmail.com
send me your watapp so we talk.
Am interested.

Where is your location?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by BAAD(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Oktane post=73859789]If you live in Lagos, Abeokuta, Sagamubor Ibadan, I can suggest a an offline traditional business that can bring you that amount after about 2 to 3 months.

Another beautiful thing about it is that you can conduct a trial with about 10k to ascertain its suitability for you ks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

Where is your location?
hello, can I pm you or have your contact to discuss with you?

Although am not the one you asked the question but am interested in the business too.

I'm from Ibadan but please is it a kind of business that any gender could do? I'm male but can a female do the job as well?

Thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ifex370(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Ifeconwaba:

Keke in Lagos can. Fetch you that..between 6-10k daily.. Even more

1 Like

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:

hello, can I pm you or have your contact to discuss with you?

Although am not the one you asked the question but am interested in the business too.

I'm from Ibadan but please is it a kind of business that any gender could do? I'm male but can a female do the job as well?

Thanks
I think it is very suited for mature and resolute females.

I also think it's a great business for Ibadan. Only 5 people will be considered for Ibadan. During the presentation, one of the things highlighted was that Ibadan would require initial capital of about 180k but will require shoring up to 450k within 30 - 90 days.

Beautiful thing is that it is done in weekly cycles. So whatever you invest must come out (both capital and profit) before you re-invest.

The company already has a detailed and comprehensive business plan/model for prospective investors in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. Sagamu, Ijebu Igbo, and Ijebu Ode.

My advice is that anyone who is interested should do a small trial first before taking the plunge.

A trial will not exceed 10,000 investment and you can still get your money back in 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

I think it's a great business for Ibadan. Only 5 people will be considered for Ibadan. I attended the presentation and one of the things I learnt was that Ibadan would require initial capital of about 180k but will require shoring up to 450k.

Beautiful thing is that it is done in weekly cycles. So whatever you invest must come out (both capital and profit) before you re-invest. The company already has a detailed and comprehensive business plan/model for prospective investors in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. Sagamu, Ijebu Igbo, and Ijebu Of. My advice is that anyone who is interested should do a small trial first before taking the plunge. A trial will not exceed 10,000 investment and you can still get your money back in 24 hours.
Capital is not the problem here as long as its real business. I have what I do for a living but even if my profit from this business will be 10naira per day, its a plus.

how do I get to know about it sir?
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:

Capital is not the problem here as long as its real business. I have what I do for a living but even if my profit from this business will be 10naira per day, its a plus.

how do I get to know about it sir?

Send me a mail via octapluss@gmail.com and I will provide further details.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Ifeconwaba:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily. In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Dami12345: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2018
X
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

mail sent
thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ArticleBeast: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2018
grandstar:

Can you write articles?

You can charge $5 to write a 500 word article (You will receive $4 after fees) on Fiverr

You can easily write 4 articles a day which comes to $16 or N5000 or so

There's a lady from Naija on Fiverr who writes on the average 6 articles a day. That is $24 daily which is about 8000 daily. In a month that will be 240000 as the work is everyday of the week
Na so una go dey talk. You won't tell them the truth that they won't have jobs everyday, sometimes weeks. You won't tell them that they need to rank their gigs

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Na so una go dey talk. You won't tell them the truth that they won't have jobs everyday, sometimes weeks. You won't tell them that they need to rank their gigs

Like any business, it will take time to grow your business but once established, especially if you write good articles, the sky should be the limit.

Why I suggested article writing is that demand is very high so growing the business shouldn't be tough. There is very high demand for quality articles and there are even sites ready to pay up to $50 per 600 word article

Just a few very satisfied clients and they can send you loads of jobs. It is a business you can grow very quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:

mail sent
thanks

Mail replied.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2018
ifex370:

Keke in Lagos can. Fetch you that..between 6-10k daily.. Even more
please how can I go about this keke
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ThaThinka: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
grandstar:

Like any business, it will take time to grow your business but once established, especially if you write good articles, the sky should be the limit.

Why I suggested article writing is that demand is very high so growing the business shouldn't be tough. There is very high demand for quality articles and there are even sites ready to pay up to $50 per 600 word article

Just a few very satisfied clients and they can send you loads of jobs. It is a business you can grow very quickly.

Is this based on experience or just what you think? And did you mention that this may involve using a foreign identity to get jobs?

Demand for articles may be high, but have you factored in discrimination against, even proficient, non-native writers? Stories abound about such setting up gigs without any order for months.

How about those who would want you to write for like as low as $1 per 500 words? You can even find such service buyers on Upwork.

Questions and questions.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by grandstar(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
ThaThinka:

Is this based on experience or just what you think? And did you mention that this may involve using a foreign identity to get jobs?

Demand for articles may be high, but have you factored in discrimination against, even proficient, non-native writers? Stories abound about such setting up gigs without any order for months.

How about those who would want you to write for like as low as $1 per 500 words? You can even find such service buyers on Upwork.

Questions and questions.

Honest truth, I'm not an expert but I purchase gigs on fiverr frequently. I just closed a gig 2 weeks ago.

Fiverr works differently from upwork as their gigs are price in multiples of 5 in practice if you exclude their service fee.

Demand for article writing is hot on fiverr and I'm sure if you're priced competitively especially when starting, you should get work.

You must also have good copy to attract people to your gig. Again competitive pricing will help. Also, show sample of articles so they can rate your performance.a

If I was new, I'd offer like an article for $5, 3 for $10.

Or a 1,000 word article for $5.

Once established, you are assured of lots of work especially from repeat customers.

I did mention some tasks like funnel building or copy writing where getting work isn't easy.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by farem: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

Farem sent email.
Please respond. Thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

Mail replied.
I have not seen the reply. I checked both inbox & spam but couldnt find your mail. kindly resend
thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:
I have not seen the reply. I checked both inbox & spam but couldnt find your mail. kindly resend
thanks

I've replied quite a number of mails and some of them are from Ibadan. I thought yours was among them.

Send me a mail detailing this exchange so that I can identify your mail and treat it immediately.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

I've replied quite a number of mails and some of them are from Ibadan. I thought yours was among them.

Send me a mail detailing this exchange so that I can identify your mail and treat it immediately.

Thanks!
thanks, I've sent the mail again. I suggest you check your spam if you couldn't find it inbox. I left the subject empty to avoid the mail going into spam folder
thanks
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:
thanks, I've sent the mail again. I suggest you check your spam if you couldn't find it inbox. I left the subject empty to avoid the mail going into spam folder
thanks

I finally saw it. I have also replied immediately.

Keep me posted.
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by mercyway: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

I finally saw it. I have also replied immediately.
Keep me posted.
thanks so much
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
mercyway:
thanks so much

The pleasure is mine.

Always!
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ifex370(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
please how can I go about this keke

You need large capital.. Like 700k to buy and register.. But with a year.. You'll make back 3times of that money
Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by Oktane: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
ifex370:

You need large capital.. Like 700k to buy and register.. But with a year.. You'll make back 3times of that money

Pls add that this is only a tenable projection of the investor is riding it by himself. A lot of unsavoury stories around the management of tricycles.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily by ifex370(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oktane:

Pls add that this is only a tenable projection of the investor is riding it by himself. A lot of unsavoury stories around the management of tricycles.

Yeah.. True that.. You have to ride it yourself ooo... Unless na bonanza you just do give person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Seeks Sweeping Powers To Seize Foreign Currency / How to Fund Alipay Account From Nigeria directly from your bank / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.