Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) (3138 Views)

Only In Lagos State (funny Pic) / See The Way Students Eyes Are In Different Situation (very Funny Pic) / School Man Funny Pic By Wepet Comedy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
lmao

Re: When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) by Usihyelda(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
The answer is option C, simple
Re: When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:

I had no idea that you didn't like me... I've always liked you... Just wanted you to know...

And you're sweet... I really appreciate the compliments but it's hard to believe them...

I'm not smart and I'm not really beautiful... I won't argue with you... I don't deserve any admiration... I smiled tho, you made me feel happy... And God knows I needed the kindness.❤

I'm sad for many reasons... But these are personal... I truly envy you sometimes... You have no idea but you're better than your mates, including me in so many ways... And I think it's unfair but you're my friend and I'm grateful that you're happy... smiley

I would love to meet you someday... But I believe that would be next year... I'll be busy this year, hopefully...

You should take some time to see yourself as others see you... You already know you're handsome... And you are who millions of twenty year olds struggle to be... And under that tough exterior, you're very soft and sweet... Like marshmallow!!!! So you're sexy and cute...

I like you Cheri... I really do... If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would not hesitate to have you...

But I'm not a keeper... So it would likely be a short-term relationship... That's if you can overlook my many flaws...

But no more serious talk!

1 Like

Re: When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
Senomii:

But no more serious talk!
You're talking partial nonsense

Like I said, all your self denials are bullshit, we literally suffer more in our heads than in reality

And for me you are what I say you are, what I see and what I've decided to see

For you, you are what you've forced yourself to accept, you are what you want to see

And you literally run everyone here over, but you can't do that to yourself, it's not valid
You're like a god who cried when one of his favorite followers died, even tho he had all the powers to bring him back, he chose to cry

You're also like a god who prefers coming down and showing sympathy and crying at funerals, even tho he has all powers to bring them back

Whatever say you are that isn't good is like trying to debunk all scientific theories

Oya sorry no more serious talk and ghosts barely exists, but I honestly wish I could give you my thoughts, cos if my thoughts were yours, you'll see everything and everyone as unworthy and undeserving of you, you'll hate good, cos it'll be so much lesser than you, than what you can provide, you'll hate happiness and love, cos you'll wonder why you need them when you can singlehandedly make yourself feel better than any of them, most qualities you'll hate it cos you'll see them as too mediocre and see yourself as an inventor of feelings bigger than all of them........ you'd honestly be surprised why it took you so long to figure out that you are/ were a whole lot

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Virgin! / Benjamin And The Black Sponge / School Things (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.