Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk (30010 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Laveda(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Daddy Freeze has reacted to the video of Mrs Funke Adejumo who called women “colossal failure” for not being able to lend their husbands 1Million.

He said

” poor, insensitive delivery, makes a mess of a great message!

A woman who cant lend he husband 1M is not a failure, you didn’t marry a bank,did you?

Queen Esther in the bible was a house wife and was still a critical part of God’s grand plan. So we cant decide how someone wants to live their life, if a woman wants to be a housewife, why Judge her and call her colossal failure? Haven’t you heard of judge not? Oh sorry that’s meant for only yahoo boys pastors.

I think she should focus more on adding value to herself, as against being able to provide money.

Marital success is not all about money in my opinion. FRZ”

Screenshot of his post below;

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by elantraceey(f): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
This is the first sensible comment I'm reading from this man.

95 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by eyinoluwa1(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
mesage should have read "wife who can play around with N2m is a collosal failure" if unable to lend hubby a N1m.
Daddy freeze just said nothing wallahi.........

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Jaynom(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:
Freeze makes Alot of sense. People just don't like him

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by odizeey(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Anything coming from this man's mind whether sounding right or not annoys me.
Na God go help am.
He thinks he is representing God.
When you are not well grounded in an area keep shut and learn, so you won't start finding a way to delete past posts

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Young03(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2017
but if I have 1million I should lend her

Nzuuzu

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by onyekachee(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2017
this woman always bashing other ladies,because she can lend her hubby 1m doesn't mean other women can,besides all fingers were never created equally...
so if I am a woman who has been searching for a decent job and still hadn't gotten a good means to survive,I should hurry and borrow 1m for my husband abi,if not I be colossal disgrace,i no fit
do pass my power no vex!!....the woman should be reasonable for once

All fingers are not equal

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by EWAagoyin(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Freeze should leave that woman alone.. .. Women are prone to careless statements and promises when they get a good D grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Apogee141: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:

seriously

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by wunmi590(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Ok, daddy freeze.

In other news

Some people are just too wicked without conscience, selling fake rat poison despite recession, please don't be a victim.
Taste before you pay to ensure it is original.... Original is salty grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Ayo4251(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Marital success is not all about money in my opinion.

True talk.
But most times, money makes marriage rock and rosy and lack of money rocks the marriage boat!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by eleojo23: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
He made sense.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by eluquenson(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
I disagree with Daddy freeze, I am not your fan either but this your statement is out of box and it's better you focus on your tithe matters

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Mathe77: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Daddy freeze just like to dey mis yarn
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by lollmaolol(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by eluquenson(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
wunmi590:

Some people are just too wicked without conscience, selling fake rat poison despite recession, please don't be a victim.
Taste before you pay to ensure it is original.... Original is salty
Guy if na play stop am. Test kinni??

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
onyekachee:
this woman always bashing other ladies,because she can lend her hubby 1m doesn't mean other women can,besides all fingers were never created equally...
so if I am a woman who has been searching for a decent job and still hadn't gotten a good means to survive,I should hurry and borrow 1m for my husband abi,if not I be colossal disgrace,i no fit

onyekachuku molicha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by wunmi590(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
eluquenson:
Guy if na play stop am. Test kinni??

Lmaoo, bros you funny die, but no just waste your money like that now grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Donaldsonlaura: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Haha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by fvckme(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Wetin concern this Old Ewurè?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:

If i catch you ehn... stop swallowing this crap, a man and a woman is one soul. nothing should tear them apart, not money or debts, Daddy Freeze got it in the reverse... stop swallowing all this stuff.... abeg, people should define their relationships based on how they choose and want to live.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Florblu(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
I think Mummy Funke should have mention "MONEY" and not be specific about the amount.

Not all women can afford to lend out 1million naira.

Abi if I can't lend my husband 1 million, will that make me less of a woman?

I stand with Daddy Freeze on this even though he hardly make sense

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by chynie: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
please is daddy freeze
working for instagram now

he replies everyone on everything

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Cyriloha(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:

The God's has finally restored his senses back

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by paddyofboss(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
onyekachee:

All fingers are not equal TRUE but must ur own be d shortest?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by daveP(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:
You'll Never Walk Alone!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
He made sense when he said the woman didn't present her case in the right way. It's always nice to understand the other person's view. The way in which we make out thoughts known matters a lot as not everyone would reason or think deep. I understand where the lady is coming from... her point is simply, the man shouldn't just be the "money bag". Wives should have something doing or perhaps save at every given opportunity. I know some wives that have saved a whole lot from the little money the husband gives for house maintenance. I would think that's the lady's point.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by bbulldog(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
in as much as I hate to admit that Mr freeze is right, .. I think the woman preacher made a mistake by uttering that statement. it's like a derogatory remark to some women that cannot afford thousand for their spouse. is marriage all about money, we have to read our Bible ourselves, hence all these end time preachers will create competition in our daily lives

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by bettercreature(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Foolish woman! She is obviously blind

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Kolababe: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Not everyone who works will still beable to afford 1million

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar In Matching Ankara Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.