Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk (29997 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by wunmi590(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chibabe1:
Maybe it's the specie found in Oga at the top office. Make dem no pursue you comot sha o

Lol, funny you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by khalilullaah(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Marital success is not all about money in my opinion.

True talk.
But most times, money makes marriage rock and rosy and lack of money rocks the marriage boat!

Money! Money! yet the rate at which marital breakups happen is more often than the way Jet Li breaks a pile of bricks.
Money is important no doubt, but it is not the most important thing.
What about love, sympathy, loyalty and understanding.

Money is the lest concern to people who value relationships.
Afterall,if money was the be-all and end-all of a relationship Janet Jackson would still be with her ex Qatari husband who is a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Ama80(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
onyekachee:
this woman always bashing other ladies,because she can lend her hubby 1m doesn't mean other women can,besides all fingers were never created equally...
so if I am a woman who has been searching for a decent job and still hadn't gotten a good means to survive,I should hurry and borrow 1m for my husband abi,if not I be colossal disgrace,i no fit
do pass my power no vex!!....the woman should be reasonable for once

All fingers are not equal
she also said in dat vid dat all fingers are not equall but ur own shudnt be d shortest.insensitve speech frm her
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:
This is the first sensible comment I'm reading from this man.
hiiiiiiiiiiii wink
elantraceey:
This is the first sensible comment I'm reading from this man.
hiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
onyekachee:
this woman always bashing other ladies,because she can lend her hubby 1m doesn't mean other women can,besides all fingers were never created equally...
so if I am a woman who has been searching for a decent job and still hadn't gotten a good means to survive,I should hurry and borrow 1m for my husband abi,if not I be colossal disgrace,i no fit
do pass my power no vex!!....the woman should be reasonable for once

All fingers are not equal
I like your line of reasoning. It is the right way to think. Just try to always think that way when you are thinking of the role of a husband or man. Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by ladyF(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol... So we wey no get 10k for akant nko?

Make i just go sleep abeg...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibadan woman
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Zeydah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
he's always sensible
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Zeydah(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... So we wey no get 10k for akant nko?
Make i just go sleep abeg...
rest in peace dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Jaynom:

Freeze makes Alot of sense. People just don't like him
people hate the truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk by Vivere: 5:03am On Oct 16, 2017
dominique:
I didn't watch the video so I don't know of the exact context she used in passing her message. If what she implied was a woman who can afford to lend her husband yet refuses to do so is a collosal failure, then I agree with her.
That was the point she was trying to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.