Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy (39038 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by Sunmolar(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
newsynews:

Super Eagles legend, Kanu Nwankwo shared pictures of himself with the English FA Cup on a tour to Zambia and Zimbabwe as Fly Emirates' Ambassador.

During his career, he won the FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League, UEFA Cup and an Olympic Gold Medal.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kanu-nwankwo-english-fa-cup/
Reminiscence!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
unitysheart:
Enjoy your tour sir.

That my guy Kanu Nwankwo the legend, proud of you.

This a country pride
A mother pride
A father pride
A state pride
A tribe pride
A world pride
A humanity pride

Not like the anuofia goat called the other Kanu.

Kanu Nwankwo is a child parents pray to have not an idiot 50 years a s s hole still living in his father's compound with less than £900 lifetime worth bloody serial failure that brought him into his father's house.

Kanu Nwankwo God bless you. Anytime I see you I'm always filled with joy.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by DanielsParker(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

who cares if he's your ideal man or not ?

Dude is married and happy, he doesnt even know you. I couldn't even read any sense from your comment.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by 4ward(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
ok
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

That blazer alone can feed you and family for two years and educate you up to master degree level in a Nigerian federal university.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by edgeP(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Drienzia:
When and where KANU win UCL?
1995 at Ajax with finidi
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by FinallyFamous: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
KOPT55:

That blazer alone can feed you and family for two years and educate you up to master degree level in a Nigerian federal university.
eassssssyy bro

Calm down cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by odizeey(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
chloedogie:

And if you do otherwise because you were employed by Nigerian government, it will negatively affect you by the time you setup your own thing too. Don't let the Nigerian government affect your attitude and your being.
i was talking about the reward part sha.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by hassinho707(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Drienzia:
Ajax Amsterdam, 1995
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
odizeey:
In any form of employment you find yourself , do it with all you've got and your labour of love will be rewarded.
Exception: Nigerian Govt

grin You no go kill person
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by odizeey(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
Hahahaha....U just re-echoed the chat I had with someone yesterday. He is a Banker and he said he can't wait to leave the country like I did. In his words; I m wrking too hard here and wat I get is little cash. I guess I can channel my energy where I can make more money
naso o. Bros
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by AnanseK(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okay this the good Kanu - Bless him.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by babadee1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

Who is the hater if not you? Talking down a sporting legend who doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by odizeey(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait
you dont need haters, just someone to show you some love, and u are fixed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by travelpoint: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
zoneboy:
Na George Weah don turn Presido for Liberia yen. Beta frgt abt tour cme contest for Presido
Guys with fake news. Who declares George Weah as the winner? Liberians still waiting for result

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by countryfive: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is not the real fa cup used in England.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by kitaatita: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kurisigamo:
A true Nigerian legend...

Buhari where is our 25 billion
What has Buhari got to do with football news. Jonathan's loss at the polls seems to have damaged the psyche of several persons; including my traditionally intelligent Igbo brothers. Buhari has become the basis for some people to explain their failures.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by dirtyhokage(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Greatmind23:
nice pic
fixed games are real let me show you proof

https://www.nairaland.com/4091870/beware-fixed-match-sellers-fp
Scammer
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by Omoluabi16(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
hahahah see dat bastard fixed game scammer on his page chai
my brother, those people no dey tire.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by kpaofame: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Drienzia:
Indomie generation... cheesy shocked shocked shocked

Kanu Nwankwo (Papilo) Won the coveted UCL with Ajax in 1995 and He played in the final match sef...

But that 1995 i nor sure say dem don born you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy else you wont be asking this kind cross questions

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by zudozz: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
HE WON THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..Not Uefa cup..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by toprealman: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
odizeey:
In any form of employment you find yourself , do it with all you've got and your labour of love will be rewarded.
Exception: Nigerian Govt
no single exception to that truity.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by ipodstinks: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

U don't even have a matrix no yet.... For me to start scoring u...upload dp
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by CastingToVilla(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ajax, 1995. Are you indomie generation?

Drienzia:
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by naijalo: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by lovemoi2(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait

Let me give you something you are craving for online...ATTENTION.

No one cares what you like. I hope you are not this Pathetic in real. And you have noting for haters because No one knows you exist.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by ademusiwa3r: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by omoiyalayi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is goin 2 happen if that cup got stolen ?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy by nnokwa042(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Margy:
Sense of dressing...zero
Skills...excellent
Wife & kids....beautiful
Money & fame.. yes
My ideal man...NO!

Oya haters!...i dey wait
ur papa wey know how to dress I no dey see him for tv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi / Odion Ighalo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife Sonia And Their Children / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.