Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi (39032 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by made4naijamusic: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Superstar footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo is currently enjoying a well-deserved vacation with his family at the French Riviera, the Mediterranean coast of southeastern France.

This evening, the Juventus striker took to Instagram to share the loved -up photo above of himself and his partner, Georgina Rodríguez locking lips while chilling in a Jacuzzi on board a yacht.

The Spanish beauty was later pictured flaunting her bikini body during the yacht trip.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/cristiano-ronaldo-and-girlfriend-georgina-rodriguez-lock-lips-in-jacuzzi/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by majamajic(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2019
time bomb waiting to explode, delaying the marriage she will be the best .

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by iamMoshood(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019

265 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by ShitHead(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Wetin you want make them lock before? Horns?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by born2nyash: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Allahuakbar
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by hisgrace090: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Lovely!!!

Money is to be enjoyed though responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Aderewah: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Greatest ororo that fries dwarf ewures

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Cool, they look good together. God bless the G.O.A.T.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Kureh(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nigerianiski: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Oya come oooooooooo let us unlock the lips
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by sammymama: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Enjoy yourself,dis life is short thou
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Ororo baba mi cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by koolaid87: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
As cute as she is, cr7 go don tire already. Na to dey find another punnani for outside go sure pass

Na He goat of all time, I expect nothing less
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by shuttox: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by chinavs9ja(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Kindly Get Your Website Today....Check my signature
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by lexyman(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2019
How else can someone enjoys his money , after so much hard work ?

CR7 the slayer of Messy ...

He forced the midget to be better .

3 Likes

I love this

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by zucoxor: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2019
money is talking

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning Friends. Hope we slept well. Thank God for the gift of life. Many went to bed last night but didn't make it this morning. It's not by our power that we are alive this morning but it's by God's Grace towards us.

I want everyone reading now to know that there is nothing you ask God, when God is gratified, when God is satisfied, the heavens opens and the blessings of God comes down. Whatever it is that you desire from God this morning, this new week, open your mouth and ask and call it forth. As everyone of you step into this new week, As you all begin this new week today, doors are opening for you. That death is cancelled. I declare it cancelled over your life, family, and loved ones. I declare it again cancelled in the name of Jesus!
Supernaturally it is written off. Peace unto every family represented here. All your battles end today! That infirmity ends today! That stagnancy ends today! That financial struggles ends today! That set back ends today! That failure at the edge of breakthrough ends today in the name of Jesus! BE GONE in the name of Jesus! The heart of everyone here is reconciled to God in the name of Jesus. I arrest every demon of destroyer this morning in the name of Jesus. No you can't touch anyone here, you can't touch any family represented here, you can't touch their children, you can't touch their spouse I put a stop to your works in the name of Jesus.

Please place your hands on your chest and prophecy into your life, into your marriage, Into your finances, into your job, into your children, into your business, into your family, into all your loved ones. Go ahead and prophecy into them all. I speak into your lives this morning, Angels are being deployed for your sake, your family, your spouse, your children, your business, job this week. I release the angels of the most high God, I release all the angels assigned to you and yours, I release angels into the camp of all your enemies. I scatter them in the name of Jesus. Anywhere they are fathered against you, family, spouse, children, job, business, finances, I scatter their agenda in the name of Jesus. I scatter all covens all evil altars this morning.

Oh God release resources for your children. Bring contacts their way this week. Give them testimonies lord. Thank you Lord for it is answered. It is an unusual week of blessings, favour, promotions, breakthrough for everyone here. Go into the week with the assurance and faith that it is settled. Ki ema yonga nitori pe oluwa ti se, oluwa ti segun fun yi. You are more than a conqueror. GIVE GOD PRAISE THIS MORNING!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by blindjustice13(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2019
ShitHead:
Wetin you want make them lock before? Horns?
shey he is the goat ,na undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Tchinaidi(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Kpoint1536:
pls is this MTN promo real cos I will like to give it a shot.Pls any nairalander should help me confirm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by karma2000: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
CRV wants baby mama
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by yyha3314(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Look how she dey expose her body and she is someone wife to be
this white are something else

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by TANID(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Ronaldo And Water You Be Shark ?

The Man Like Water So Much.

Ronaldo Like To Do That Thing Inside Water grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by TANID(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Like For C. Ronaldo
Share For L. Messi

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife Sonia And Their Children / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.