Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Letter To The Betrayed From Anothernigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To The Betrayed From Anothernigerian (401 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / BETRAYED - A Short Story / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Betrayed From Anothernigerian by MrThisandthat(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Hello beautiful one,

How are you doing today?
I know you're still left in a pool of regrets for ever giving in your all trusting who you right now feel should never have existed.
Yes I know how it feels, we all know how in some cases you'd prefer to fracture a bone than being "stabbed in the back" by your one time "everything". You don't have to blame yourself by regretting or even hating yourself for any reason because if it had gone the other way round you wouldn't let the world know any other name than that of your supposed forever trusted one.
It happens everywhere, everyday, every time, name it. As a matter of fact you should be happy you came out of it this early and alive.

Now picture this, if he/she had let you down in the much bigger plan you had planned to execute along with him/her in the nearest future, It would have hurt more right?
So why not be a happier person it happened now?
You have all the time and space to plan yourself again maybe this time trusting a non-living thing.

Ok I know this may sound ridiculous but the moment you realized that its better to risk you plans with a total stranger than to trust someone you think loves and trusts you as much as you do the better.

You know why?
The stranger knows little or nothing about you, what does he stand to gain letting you down? He/she will rather want to give in the best so as to win your trust. Funny right?

Now the person you supposedly trust has a lot to gain, incase you don't know he/she might even have problems with the way you breathe (yes they exist) but they always pretend all is well just to find an avenue to strike and there you are gifting it to them on a platter of gold.

Its funny how you judge people barely by what you think, like you just look at someone you think the person's smiles like human and then you think you can trust him/her?

Need I let you know that even the period of time you have known someone isn't a guarantee to trust the person? We all know how much our parents can vouch for us to the end, especially while we were kids forgetting that the fear we had for them wouldn't let us show to them the kind of persons we are when we are with our friends?

I know I am talking too much but if I may be coming closer to a conclusion I will say trust is very much essential but if in everyday of your life you can let trust trade like you do when you step out with an umbrella (during the rainy season) , meaning its not as essential as it maybe when you going out but if it starts raining, you use it and if it doesn't you don't even bother bringing it out. In the end its essential but it didn't determine if you would go out or not.
You must not trust someone to excel in life.

If you believe this the word "betrayal" will be a history in all you travails.
Never the less a benefit of doubt is not a bad idea.

It has happened, you have been betrayed and that's one blow, don't give yourself the second blow by eating up yourself, there is more to life.

In a nut shell all I have been saying is YOU ARE NOT FINISHED, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Yours Truly
AnotherNigerian.

Source: http://www.anothernigerian.com/2017/10/letter-to-betrayed-from-anothernigerian.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Much Fantasy Stories In Litsection / The Wise Old Hermit! / Post taken down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.