Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (3157 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

The world, rejecting the ancient manuscript is what makes them no longer have the knowledge of GOD and neither fear GOD anymore.
You expect people to live in fear of some ancient Jewish mythical character?

You need exposure... You are obviously living in fear of the unknown.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You expect people to live in fear of some ancient Jewish mythical character?

You need exposure... You are obviously living in fear of the unknown.

Psalm 14:1-4.
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no GOD. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek GOD.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Psalm 14:1-4.
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no GOD. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek GOD.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
Have you sold your properties and give them to the poor...?

Sell your phone, do some good.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by MistadeRegal(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Have you sold your properties and give them to the poor...?

Sell your phone, do some good.

Even if I do, would I tell you?
Lo, it is written;
Matthew 6:1-4.
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It is one of the cases against materialism coupled with idealism . Intentional states of consciousness have to do with the object directedness of our thoughts . Example I can think about Napoleon Bonaparte leading the French Army against Karl Mack's army in the war that revolutionized modern warfare . Physical objects like your house , gate etc , just anything physical dont have such intentionality only mental states do . God as a mind is the explanation for this experience which our finite minds have .

Ranchhoddas

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ranchhoddas
I don't disagree.
But you would ultimately jump from "God as a mind" to "Yahweh as a mind" won't you?
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't disagree.
But you would ultimately jump from "God as a mind" to "Yahweh as a mind" won't you?

But Yahweh is God. What is wrong in making this declaration?
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But Yahweh is God. What is wrong in making this declaration?
A lot if things. Chief of which is that you have no proof.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
A lot if things. Chief of which is that you have no proof.

I may have no proof that Yahweh is God but I have very good reasons to believe Yahweh is indeed God
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by Ranchhoddas: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I may have no proof that Yahweh is God but I have very good reasons to believe Yahweh is indeed God
Give me one. One that won't be an insult on common sense.
Re: Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
*Eats Popcorn*
Excellent debate you guys have here. It would make an excellent book.

If your obstacle to publishing has been book covers, fear no more for I am here.

I can design any book cover of your choice. I'm not partial to any topic. grin grin grin

So long as you've got cash to pay. Details in signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield / Invitation To Think,oh Christians.shun Bigotry And Abuse, Lets Face The Facts. / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.