Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Link For College/university Admission In US And Other Anglophone Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Link For College/university Admission In US And Other Anglophone Countries (459 Views)

My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon / Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link For College/university Admission In US And Other Anglophone Countries by Emimaeyor(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I am a young guy studying in a university here in Nigeria, though its a Distance Learning program. I really look up to opportunities to travel abroad for undergraduate program. I wish to study Management and administration or Human resources management. I would like people studying in countries like US, Uk, Ireland, Poland, and other Anglophone countries to assist on the admission process, Tuition, admission requirements, Chances of gaining admission and Visa and also the cost of living in any of the country.

Low Tuition Institution and the ones that does not require English Proficiency Test would be best.

Your Assistance as regards this would be highly appreciated.

Kindly help push to the Front Page.

Thanks
Re: Link For College/university Admission In US And Other Anglophone Countries by Emimaeyor(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls kindly respond. Don't just read and scroll plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Fg Set To Send A Nigerian To The Moon... Here' What The Dg Of Nasrda Told Cnn / So SAD!! 9 Escape Death As Truck Falls On 2 Vehicles In Lagos (details) / 4 Things Africa Has Given To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.