Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada (11733 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by o42austino(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,
I have both WAEC and NECO certificates but, I did poorly in the former which includes an E in English which I considered to be poor result....but I got C in my NECO in the same subject and this was 10yrs ago..

Today my business is no longer doing fine and I want to go to Canada to study nursing or Paramedics. pls do their universities accepts NECO? I need answers guys.
Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by clive2u(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Neco is almost equivalent to NEPA bill. its useless outside Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by holytribe(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kindly contact the school admissions office and inquire if it will be acceptable. They have the final say and not Nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by Demonicide(f): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
o42austino:
Hi Nairalanders,
I have both WAEC and NECO certificates but, I did poorly in the former which includes an E in English which I considered to be poor result....but I got C in my NECO in the same subject and this was 10yrs ago..

Today my business is no longer doing fine and I want to go to Canada to study nursing or Paramedics. pls do their universities accepts NECO? I need answers guys.
My guy dont stress yourself, my friend is about to start canada/america admission and he is using NECO. Mesef na NECO i get too and i am starting my own too. Just let your mind be at rest uhn?

2 Likes

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by o42austino(m): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Demonicide:
My guy dont stress yourself, my friend is about to start canada/america admission and he is using NECO. Mesef na NECO i get too and i am starting my own too. Just let your mind be at rest uhn?
thanks na you give me the needed hope.

1 Like

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by Mgrichboss(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bro, fear not NECO can be used anywhere in the world.. Since you're traveling to Canada and you'll need to evaluate it, it's even more easier to evaluate the NECO result than WAEC in terms of cost and time..
I'm 100% sure of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by KunlesDiary(m): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello, sir. Good morning. Please, I have something to discuss with you, and I would be so glad if you could respond with a contact to reach you with.

I await your response, sir. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by sobastical: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
clive2u:

No be only nepa bill, na pool paper

Some will just be spilling out what's not confirmed

Even schools in USA accept NECO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by o42austino(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=KunlesDiary post=65787100]Hello, sir. Good morning. Please, I have something to discuss with you, and I would be so glad if you could respond with a contact to reach you with.

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by o42austino(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=KunlesDiary post=65787100]Hello, sir. Good morning. Please, I have something to discuss with you, and I would be so glad if you could respond with a contact to reach you with.

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by o42austino(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
G
Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by Godsfavour78: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Demonicide:
please where you able to use neco to gain admission.?
Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by shangodele974(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pls, Wat's d age limit for undergraduate program?
Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by MufasaLion: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
clive2u:

Stop advertising your ignorance online. Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by Raph82(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
clive2u:
I can imagine how uninformed u are in the present day world. See, u don't go about saying what u know nothing about. Lots of my relatives that relocated to Canada, U.S.A and Australia gained admission with their NECO certificate. There's a cousin of mine that won scholarship with the Neco results after it's been evaluated. He had A's in physics, chemistry, geography, maths and biology.

1 Like

Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by holyboss: 11:59pm On May 25, 2023
Demonicide:
Hi, sorry to disturb you.
I wanted to ask if you eventually scale through with NECO for admission into Canada Universities.

I would appreciate a summary of your expertise in this regard.
Re: Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada by Demonicide(f): 5:40am On May 26, 2023
holyboss:
Hi, sorry to disturb you.
I wanted to ask if you eventually scale through with NECO for admission into Canada Universities.

I would appreciate a summary of your expertise in this regard.

I didn’t apply to any Canadian university though. It was USA I applied to, 0- level wasn’t one of the criteria for MSc applicants. If you making use of your NECO cert, make sure it’s evaluated.

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines In Talks To Take Over Arik Air. / DIY Info On Schengen Visa Applicants / 6 Countries Where The Sun Never Sets And Where There Is No Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.