Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (23620 Views)

Unbelievable Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Instead Of Only Pictures / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by balogun16(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

Real boss selling London used iPhones.

New one don finish for market?

Real boss my yansh

I blame you? you think you are talking to your boyfriend mate abi? y e b say if all this small small girls don they collect wetin dey sweet adult dem nor get respect again? nor worry you go soon jam better prick like my own wey go tear your toto. idiot cheap olosho
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by emilfischer(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
nice post though but there are people who buy phones to improve their source of income.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by innocent14274(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
kiss tongue tongue kiss grin I phone 8

Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by JamesReacher(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
englishmart:
I need a super good phone for my bet9ja business. If bet9ja pays me 15m again, I will buy a flat at Lokogoma. 700k won't buy you a good land in Abuja
They paid you 15M before and you couldn't afford a super good phone, brodaaaa
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by kadara2041: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
DanielsParker:

by the way, which developed/developing area in Nigeria can one buy a land of N450,000?

Giri junction layout Abuja
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Hakeem12(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
johnstar:
Hmm

Na only afonjas go get 1m for account use all of dm buy phone to show off grin

U can't advice an Igbo man oo

He already knw wat to do

Advice afonjas undecided
you are somewhat right though, that's the way of most Yoruba people. They spend all their life savings on gadgets just to show off. But this doesn't apply to all Yorubas, but most igbos know what to do with money.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Hakeem12(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
bakynes:
Most people that commented are dullards, they didn't read what the OP wrote, he wasn't advising people who have more than enough money, he is advising people who aren't earning too well but gather all their savings to go buy the IPhone 8.

IPhone 7 is still selling for around 380k that's 1k dolls so I think the IPhone 8,8plus should be around 1k5-2k dollars that should be around 500k plus that's enough money to buy land in places in Ogun bordering Lagos.

Good advice from the OP if you ask me.
Spot on, I was thinking I'm the only one who noticed. He wasn't advising those that can really afford it. But some fools just have to comment irrespective of the thread they find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by judlice84: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Instead of buying shares,buy treasury bills

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Feyol55(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Mtchew, one thing i know for sure is that i will own an iPhone whether una like am or not
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
johnstar:
Hmm

Na only afonjas go get 1m for account use all of dm buy phone to show off grin

U can't advice an Igbo man oo

He already knw wat to do

Advice afonjas undecided

NA THE WAY.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by texazzpete(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
The OP is clearly a dreamer.

280k is what will startup a Jumia or Konga competitor? Or a reasonable sized farm?

Where will you find land in a fast developing area of town for that price?
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by HarveyDeven: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Buy land? where can you get land for such a cheap price?
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by justmi1: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Dutchey:
if saturdays and sundays doesn't excite u, change ur friend and if modays doesn't motivate u, change ur occupation... good morning
hmmm, food for thought, as for me I don't have friends, so I don't look forward to weekends, I also work on weekends and hate Mondays....I think I know my problem now.... it's my job
Am just gonna resign....
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by jobbers: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us share this frequently updated job search platform with our friends, may God help us.

Download the app via this link.
http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by mosesjida(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
;Dlalastica... ;Dlalastica.... to all the slay mummies out there IPhone x for sale at 350k..
call this nos if u re interested..07012xxxx39
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
If you earn big and the worth of an iPhone is like 10-15% of your monthly income, you have every right to buy it if you choose to.

But for low earners like myself, please let's stay glue to our Android phones .

The truth is most people that buy this costly phones use more dan 50% (if not all) of their monthly income to buy the phone ( not only in nigeria but all over). Its none of my business. Where i will become mad is if u come to me to borrow money to eat after buying iphone X.... you go hear the story of how your mama born you for your landlord grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by piagetskinner(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
anybody can do what he wants with his money..

if u like spend d all ur money on an iPhone 8 ...when hunger wire u welu well you will start licking the fone
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by pinoras24: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Finstar:
Op, you're broke doesn't mean that everyone is broke... If you can afford IPhone 8, please go ahead.. But if you can't and you're budgeting it, then you need to buy sense first, not iPhone 8.. My opinion though..
Only if you are aware that more than half of iPhone users can't even afford them. The fact that you could buy it doesn't mean you could afford it.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Bamz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
If you earn big and the worth of an iPhone is like 10-15% of your monthly income, you have every right to buy it if you choose to.

But for low earners like myself, please let's stay glue to our Android phones .

I hope you're not trying to say all Android phones are cheap.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by spreado(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanielsParker:
Op failed to take in consideration that people who buy these phones have more than enough money to do the above.

Nigerians are smart and money conscious if you don't know.

by the way, which developed/developing area in Nigeria can one buy a land of N450,000?
U cant, u can only buy space grin for caravan
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Finstar: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
pinoras24:

Only if you are aware that more than half of iPhone users can't even afford them. The fact that you could buy it doesn't mean you could afford it.

That's why I used the word AFFORD.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
kullozone:

Keep quiet and getawtofyeh you witch! Doing shii just to annoy someone this early morning that people are already lined up at the atm, forming a very long queue and I'm like number 36.
Now I understand your frustration! You dey number 36 and you are still on nairaland.

Keep frustrating your life. Just don't involve me in it.
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by jojothaiv(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2017
For people like us, na to buy one small Nokia, take the rest start something!
Re: Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus by blend504(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dutchey:
if saturdays and sundays doesn't excite u, change ur friend and if modays doesn't motivate u, change ur occupation... good morning
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Permanently Banning 3rd Party App Users. / Infinix Smart X5010: Unboxing The Newly Launched Android Phone / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.