Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone (1681 Views)

Introducing SIIT Advanced Diploma Program / Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob / Does Unilag DLI or Part Time Program Offers Computer Science /Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello all My name is Jola Adebayo and I'm a member of the Nairaland Programming Community!(some might not know cheesy )

For the past few months I've been working alongside my partner on a way to help better the businesses of SMEs and We've built a classified ad platform for Nigerian businesses to meet their potential customers , employees or clients.
Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion dollars [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Simply Click on https://www.offers.ng

Jola Adebayo
for Offers NG|The Marketplace For Everyone

[b]NB
: Your Reviews are most welcomed!.
you can report and User experience issue on this thread or send a mail to hello@offers.ng

1 Like

Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by polimaf(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
hello, I like this and will like to meet with you guys and we can do something together .. I have similar ide a but I'm not a programmer...
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by seunthomas: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kod3007:
Hello all My name is Jola Adebayo and I'm a member of the Nairaland Programming Community!(some might not know cheesy )

For the past few months I've been working alongside my partner on a way to help better the businesses of SMEs and We've built a classified ad platform for Nigerian businesses to meet their potential customers , employees or clients.
Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion naira [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Jola Adebayo

[b]NB
you can report and User experience issue on this thread or send a mail to hello@offers.ng
4.2 Billion Naira or 4.2 Billion dollars?? Please were you see you statistics..
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by nsimageorge(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice UI.

1 Like

Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 12:39am On Oct 13, 2017
seunthomas:

Baba I'm not in for your trolling
all i ask of you is a review and use of the platform nothing else
Thanks
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2017
nsimageorge:
Nice UI.
Thanks !

Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by HottestFire: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2017

Nice job.

You can introduce login ainthentication with google, rearrange pictures to standard size for 1, 2 or 4 images per post. Pictures of ads/resolution should be worked on, either use a plugin or develop one yourself.
Kudos.

Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by olamil34(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Kod3007:

Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion naira [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Jola Adebayo
no offence but why don't i just , or olx.com why u ?

[b]NB
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2017
HottestFire:

Nice job.

You can introduce login ainthentication with google, rearrange pictures to standard size for 1, 2 or 4 images per post. Pictures of ads/resolution should be worked on, either use a plugin or develop one yourself.
Kudos.

Thank you
i'm inspired by comments such as yours!
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Basedon reviews by dear N
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Base don reviews by dear NL friends and other well wishers. we have begun updates and introduced some features and you would begin to see the difference.
Thank you all cool
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
seunthomas:

: (
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2017
We Have Successfully Pushed Major Updates to Our site
Watch This Space for Details
https://www.offers.ng
Re: Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone by Kod3007(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2017
polimaf:
hello, I like this and will like to meet with you guys and we can do something together .. I have similar ide a but I'm not a programmer...
Hey! Send me a mail anjola@offers.ng lets talk

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Usa Uk Google Adsense Payment/earnings In Nigeria With Payoneer / Which IT Skill Is Advisable To Learn? / Should I Quit My Job To Go Into Programming Full-time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.