Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? (18840 Views)

Nigeria LNG Seeks To Engage Qualified Candidates As Graduate Trainees / Apply As Graduate Management Trainee At Brook Stone Property Limited / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Donangelo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
What is the best means to join The Nigerian police as graduate without the normal recruitment.?
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Snitch24(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm here to learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Oviebright: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Through the Nigeria police Academy. But it’s very competitive.

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by CandyOps(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
To make it easier for you.. get ready with your #300k entrance fee. It's like an open secret.

It's usually 300k. Them go put your name for special list. If list comes out you go just come your norma 3 months police training.

After then na to begin chase case. Well if you be police you no need to find case. Na case go dey pursue you before u go know am I go recover that money wey u pay... That is if u dey beta state

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by BCASH(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's easy to join as a graduate before but since police academy has produce graduate they have start recruitment for officer.

You have to obtain Rank and File form

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Donangelo:
What is the best means to join The Nigerian police as graduate without the normal recruitment.?

Hmm.

Run, run, run
Run, run, run
I betta run, run, run, ah
Run, run, run
Run, run, run
I betta run, run, run, ah

You better run from that criminal enterprise angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by yemobrown(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2021
I thought they have stopped recruiting graduate? Haven't they introduced a university like system into it (just like the NDA) to produce graduate as Assistant Superintendent of police ? An AC once told me this in 2019. Maybe I heard wrongly.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Okunrinogun: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Very correct, they now use graduate from Police Academy
yemobrown:
I thought they have stopped recruiting graduate? Haven't they introduced a university like system into it (just like the NDA) to produce graduate as Assistant Superintendent of police ? An AC once told me this in 2019. Maybe I heard wrongly.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Callie(f): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2021
yemobrown:

You are very correct.
To join, you would have to buy jamb form and make Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as choice of institute. If you pass the Jamb, then, you follow the procedure. 5yrs max, you are out as an ASP.

38 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2021
CandyOps:
To make it easier for you.. get ready with your #300k entrance fee. It's like an open secret.

It's usually 300k. Them go put your name for special list. If list comes out you go just come your norma 3 months police training.

After then na to begin chase case. Well if you be police you no need to find case. Na case go dey pursue you before u go know am I go recover that money wey u pay... That is if u dey beta state
Not possible, you can only join police during general recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Alex80s(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2021
You can only join as a graduate when they advertise for it. The training is about 1year. You will pass out with ASP rank (1 star). You will be paid huge allowance.

Another option is Police Academy (POLAC) just like NDA. Which means you will choose your course of study and graduate after 4 or 5year. You will be commissioned as an ASP. You will shake hands with the President on your POP.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Saskay44: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
The day you join the police is the day you and your generation become benefactors of the curses bound to befall them as a result of the constant innocent blood they shed on daily basis.

This I have seen.

34 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Shellsploit: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by samwillyco1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Connection
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by MelaninGemstone(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
You gats have strong link ooo
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Bornsinner7: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by tmtech: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
ASP
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by bigdammyj: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Reading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. / I Got A Job On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.