Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Apart From Cooking, Other Things We Can Use Palm Oil For - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Apart From Cooking, Other Things We Can Use Palm Oil For (707 Views)

Brush Your Teeth With Baking Soda To Make It As White As Snow; See Other Things / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Cooking, Other Things We Can Use Palm Oil For by BOX555(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
In cooking, palm oil is one of the important ingredients that a typical African cook can’t do without.

I set this write-up to help my reader know that palm oil can also be use in many ways apart from cooking.

Palm oil contain high amount of saturated fat, vitamin and antioxidants, it has so many advantage and can be use for many things.

Mostly it is use for cooking, let see other use of it.

1. For Healthy Hair: it contains tocopherols and tocotrienols which makes the hair healthy.

It can be use for the treatment of dandruff and other hair related infections.

It can also be use to decrease graying of the hair, it adds extra sheen to dry and dull looking tresses.

It helps in the softening of hard and dry hair, giving protection against dull harsh chemical product and environmental pollution.

Application: apply the palm oil into the hair scalp for some minutes them wash away with shampoo.

2. Washing Of Black Pot: in the village where people use fire wood for cooking, the blackening of their pot is impossible to avoid or prevent.

Scrubbing the back of the pot is very boring and time consuming, applying palm oil on it before and after using it makes washing very easy.

3. Skin Care: body odour is very embarrassing, palm oil can also be use to prevent body odour, aging, sunburn, irritation and damage from free radicals.

Application: rub it all over the body before bathing.

click on link to read more http://www.9jasquare.com/2017/10/apart-from-cooking-other-things-we-can.html

Re: Apart From Cooking, Other Things We Can Use Palm Oil For by usayab(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm! Op u mean say make i rob am for my body d way i de rob am for yam. E de sweat if i join am with salt and pepper. I fit join am to d one wey i go rob body?
Abeg make una elep me celebrate, today na my day!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Cure Eczema For The Long Term / 5 Drinks And Foods That Could Make You Look Older Than Your Age / Don’t Go About Kissing Everyone; New HPV Virus That Kills Faster Than HIV/AIDS E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.