Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

"You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi (736 Views)

You're Only Attracted To Toxic Men - Blessing Okoro Fires Tonto Dikeh / "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by queensera(f): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nollywood Yoruba actor "Yomi fabiyi" took to his twitter page to share some relationship advice with his fans.

He Posted The Picture On His Instagram Page And Wrote The Words Below:

"You better start using the other person too, make una use una selves or abadon/avoid such person. Love these days is already replaced. People want love with themselves alone in consideration. Stop looking for love, let it find you. If you are unfortunate enough be a search engine and not a magnet in love affairs, your luck".
A sorire.
Selah!
Yomi Fabiyi.

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaJgENjjcWX/

Source
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/you-are-only-being-used-if-your-partner.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by kenny5811(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
ok...... kissin all d way... make i no blow my cover...
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Florblu(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
And one would have thought this Uncle will have sense, I never knew his age is inversely proportional to the way he reason.

Kiss lasan? When some guy will even suck pussy and stll dump the babe

1 Like

Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by midolian(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Werey afagbo! See hin eyes and lips grin

To an extent, he is right though. But some men wont do this only because they are not romantic and not because they dont love their woman.

Ladies, if you follow the words of this black lipped man, you might end up leaving the right guy for the wrong one.

Some guys will kiss, cuddle or hug you after sex..but that is not a guarantee you are the only one.
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okk
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Tolexander: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
And one would have thought this Uncle will have sense, I never knew his age is inversely proportional to the way he reason.

Kiss lasan? When some guy will even suck pussy and stll dump the babe
He may be talking from experience!

Probably his divorced wife was refusing to kiss him during and after sex.

1 Like

Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Pusyiter(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
True talk....Guyz, any chic that does not allow you to kiss b4, during and after S$X, just gave you her dough nut for free to satisfy your carnal urge. Her heart is not with you. Take it or leave it. EXCEPT YOU/SHE GET SMELLING MOUTH shocked. Therefore ensure you check you halitosis status before you have wild thoughts......

1 Like

Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Tamarapetty(f): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
sad oh really
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Chubhie: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
LOL
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wetin this mumu dey talk
Re: "You're Only Being Used, If Your Partner Don't Kiss You After Sex" -yomi Fabiyi by Afrok(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
I thought he's an actor, is he not supposed to be getting attentions in front of the camera and not on the social media? shocked

Well... plenty things dey to give attention, he should come back later when Davido and his crew are through with their internet disturbance undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals / Checkout These Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji / “I Became A Millionaire When I Stopped Hanging Out With Millionaires”- Dencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.