Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 (1042 Views)

This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Tegraeagles: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
This guy by the name Temitope coker came to rob our shop on the 3rd of Oct 22017pls anyone with his whereabout should Pls inform us through this no
Attached is his picture

Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by nosiebaba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
He came to rob your shop and he gave you his phone number and his pictures sad

1 Like

Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by ERockson: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
CCTV captured him or you are trying to blackmail him
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by mofeoluwadassah: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
and you had time to snap him abi

Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Wisedove(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tegraeagles:
This guy by the name Temitope coker came to rob our shop on the 3rd of Oct 22017pls anyone with his whereabout should Pls inform us through this no
Attached is his picture

Bro you can't get people convinced with this your write-up, for it to be effective you have to tell us how you were able to get the said robber picture.

Don't tell me you hold up your phone and snapped him while looting your shop abi na CCTV camera capture am?

Besides was it a one man squad robbery abi you wan tell me say na only him enter your shop come rob una

1 Like

Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Tegraeagles: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2017
He came to Rob our shop of Tecno Camon CX by telling the sales Girl that he want to make transfer after which he showed her a fake transfer alert,before she could confirm what is happened he disaapeared into the thin air with the phone.We Got his picture throught the KYC done on the number he dropped and we confirmed the picture as his
nosiebaba:
He came to rob your shop and he gave you his phone number and his pictures sad
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Tegraeagles: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2017
He dropped a number with the engineer that he will come and repair a phone,so we traced his picture and number from his kyc details
Wisedove:
Bro you can't get people convinced with this your write-up, for it to be effective you have to tell us how you were able to get the said robber picture.

Don't tell me you hold up your phone and snapped him while looting your shop abi na CCTV camera capture am?

Besides was it a one man squad robbery abi you wan tell me say na only him enter your shop come rob una
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Tegraeagles: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2017
its not a snap,thats the picture on the sim registration aka kyc
mofeoluwadassah:
and you had time to snap him abi
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by rifasenate11(m): 4:31am On Oct 13, 2017
why the guy nose big like camel so ??,just tell us to look for someone with an unusual nose size. that's the first major clue
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by highque: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Tegraeagles:
He came to Rob our shop of Tecno Camon CX by telling the sales Girl that he want to make transfer after which he showed her a fake transfer alert,before she could confirm what is happened he disaapeared into the thin air with the phone.We Got his picture throught the KYC done on the number he dropped and we confirmed the picture as his

How do you sure he owns the dropped sim/number? Is it not a means of diversion/distraction? He might be a SIM/Number from stolen device and used it to further his course in crime you know.
Re: This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 by Tegraeagles: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
The Number he Gave,we got the customers details from the sim registration,i mean the information on the sim and we confirmed as the person that came
highque:

How do you sure he owns the dropped sim/number? Is it not a means of diversion/distraction? He might be a SIM/Number from stolen device and used it to further his course in crime you know.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!! See Why The Nigerian Police Can Never Stop SARS / “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters / Cameroonian Woman Reunites With Her Dad,28 Years After Being Abducted In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.