Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Did Jesus Smoke Weed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Smoke Weed? (2854 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Think about it, Jesus was around in the ancient Levant, a place filled with naturally growing marijuana and a history of Hashish trading. Do you think it's possible he might've toked a bit of ganja? inhaled that sweet kush?

Maybe Jesus and his fans were convinced he was the son of god because they wouldn't stop toking those green buds.
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by oake(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
You are only making a foool of yourself.
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Paulosky1900: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
if GOD send holy ghost pepper give u now them go say him wicked......RESTART YOUR BRAIN DUDE.
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Paulosky1900:
if GOD send holy ghost pepper give u now them go say him wicked......RESTART YOUR BRAIN DUDE.

What?
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2017

hey dude..... what if i'm actually like.... yahwehs son dude... woah..

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'd like u to read this bible passage
John 3 : 1-36
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
HNNNNNGGG I GOT THE CRAVING FOR THAT GREEN GOOD

HRNNNNGGGGGK

[img]https://miropoetry.files./2015/06/muscular-jesus-breaking-cross.jpg[/img]
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by hakimi1974(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ioseph:
Think about it, Jesus was around in the ancient Levant, a place filled with naturally growing marijuana and a history of Hashish trading. Do you think it's possible he might've toked a bit of ganja? inhaled that sweet kush?

Maybe Jesus and his fans were convinced he was the son of god because they wouldn't stop toking those green buds.

your fingers think faster than your brain.
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
hakimi1974:
your fingers think faster than your brain.

And so did Jesus when he lit that blunt one cozy Palestinian morning. He tripped so hard, he thought he was a prophet LMAO grin

Dude got executed by the Roman authority, then all the jews were high as hell too so they just found some random man near a cave and claimed he was Nazareth reborn!

Don't do drugs kids. And stop believing in magical superbeings that don't exist.

Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Did Jesus Smoke Weed? by Ioseph(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / What Is The True Image Of Jesus? / Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.