Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Haulage Trucks Urgently NeedED, **rent Or Lease** - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Haulage Trucks Urgently NeedED, **rent Or Lease** (571 Views)

Filling Station For Sale or Lease In Rivers State! / Tippers Available For Hire Or Lease / Tippers Available For Hire or lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Trucks Urgently NeedED, **rent Or Lease** by Samtobh(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello,

I urgently need several units of 30 TONS TIPPERS, FLATBEDS AND SIDE-BODY COVERED TRUCKS(with open roof, that can be tarpulin-covered).

They are all to operate within Lagos (Apapa, Lekki) and Ibeshe will be the most frequented.

Class of products to haul include gpysum and coal, finished products, wheat flour and building materials.
Re: Haulage Trucks Urgently NeedED, **rent Or Lease** by dapsy4u2(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Samtobh:
Hello,

I urgently need several units of 30 TONS TIPPERS, FLATBEDS AND SIDE-BODY COVERED TRUCKS(with open roof, that can be tarpulin-covered).

They are all to operate within Lagos (Apapa, Lekki) and Ibeshe will be the most frequented.

Class of products to haul include gpysum and coal, finished products, wheat flour and building materials.

All trucks can be or rent or lease(preferred) basis.

Interested, call/whatsapp 08153790342

2001 IVECO Truck 100E15,
diesel engine,
Right Hand Drive,
2 Axles,
6 tyres,
container back with global tail lift,
12.5 tonnes

2 units in stock

@3m (Negotiable)

Call or whatsapp me on 08033901111

(1) (Reply)

Cat-fish Investment (exclusively Bae) / This Is Why You Always Lose Money On Binary Options And In Forex Market / Hp laptop For QUICK Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.