Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

This Is Why You Always Lose Money On Binary Options And In Forex Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is Why You Always Lose Money On Binary Options And In Forex Market (572 Views)

My deposit on Binary keeps getting declined. what do i do? / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 / 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Always Lose Money On Binary Options And In Forex Market by Jetland(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Many people are losing money both on binary options trading and in forex, not because they don't know how to trade, but because they don't know when to trade and when not to trade. Another reason why most of the are losing money in most of their trades is simply because they use the wrong tools whole trading.

They think they can just combine some indicators and place a trade. There are things most professional traders don't tell you when it comes to trading on binary options or in forex market. What most of them do is that they use some indicators when trading, but the fact is that they understand candles sticks analysis which tell them when it's safe to place a trade or not. For better understanding, they use other indicator to support Japanese candle sticks analysis while some newbies are only relying on those indicators such as MA, Relative Strength Index (RSI), commodity channel index (CCI), Stochastic Oscillator ets which always fail them often.

If you re willing to join our free binary options and Forex Trading Class, check my signature or send me PM.
Re: This Is Why You Always Lose Money On Binary Options And In Forex Market by Jetland(m): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2017
If you’re interested in joining our absolutely free binary options trading tutorials, kindly check my signature and click on our new whatsapp group and join the group now.
Please note that the next class will commence on 16/12/2017, which is on Saturday. You need to book your space by joining our whatsapp group through the whatsapp group link provided in my signature below. Note that there will be no activities in the group until the said date.
Thanks

Jomasis binary Options,

(1) (Reply)

...................... / 50,000 Naira Every Month By Using Your Phone / Free One Day Financial Empowerment Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.