Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) (28419 Views)

21-Year-Old Sabo Ruth Hunu Missing In Nasarawa (Photos) / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well done job boss
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she go don do touch your toe tire for there

Sure Na. Her pussy go d pain her now
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Sixaxis: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
See d look between DG and the girl like...u dis foolish girl, why ain't u at ur place of primary assignment..
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
some people dey look 4 chance to relocate while some dey throw that chance away

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
KingTom:
5 odds grin

Hahaha That is away win
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

you no see as she bend dey look. Dem fok the hell out of her
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Foodforthought: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=balogun16 post=61363819]if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion [/quote
Chain... If only that man had used a condom...
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by MICHAELFROST(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry embarassed cool cheesy[right][/right] smiley just felt like doing that
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you no see as she bend dey look. Dem fok the hell out of her

Those kidnappers no try for her sha

See as she squeezed face like shit
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Foodforthought: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=balogun16 post=61363819]if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion [/quote
Chai . If only that man had used a condom...
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Hahaha That is away win
sure banker lol
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by babel123(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Ugly girl
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Those kidnappers no try for her sha

See as she squeezed face like shit
when she gets home she go Sidon on top of hot water for 5 hours to heal her pusssssy
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by babel123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
when she gets home she go Sidon on top of hot water for 5 hours to heal her pusssssy

Elnino4ladies:

You guys (animals) are discussing rape with such relish.

Keep it up, there's a reward for everything good or bad.

Might be your daughter, wife or mother. Hope you still find it funny then

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:
D police in the last pic be like 're u sure u were kidnapped?'
na police be that abi
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
KingTom:
sure banker lol

LMAO Good evening sir
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
KingTom:
sure banker lol

LMAO Good evening sir
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:

She fit need your assistance oh? You fit help her?
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
dessz:
she still wants to stay in dat place?it's either she is very brave,...or very f00lish.I just hope its not the latter.
why would she leave? the hardness and length of those abokis dick is too sweet for her to just leave like that.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion

Never in my life have I seen any human as stupid as you.

Is ur stupidity hereditary or you learnt it from a young age??

Just ONE contraceptive or condom would have prevented your very existence and that would have made the world a lot better.

When you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, I bet you see a small he goat.

Pray God to let your transgendered family members be kidnapped and their Toto used to play football. Basket head.

Waste of space!!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by balogun16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Magnifik18:

Just ONE contraceptive or condom would have prevented your very existence and that would have made the world a lot better.

When you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, I bet you see a small he goat.

Pray God to let your transgendered family members be kidnapped and their Toto used to play football. Basket head.

Waste of space!!
who is this pregnant fowl? is she your girlfriend? if you can keep to my advice, then go ahead and accept her but be ready to father another man's child. men will never learn, always trusting them hoes. you don't deserve to be call a man because you are just too weak for my liking. you are a disgrace to manhood and you need to be castrated before you infect other men with your weakness virus
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Goldengold2(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by d4gmail: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Magnifik18:

Waste of space!!

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God for the safety
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by VellyG(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
dessz:
she still wants to stay in dat place?it's either she is very brave,...or very f00lish.I just hope its not the latter.
Her camp boy friend is still there simple.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You guys (animals) are discussing rape with such relish.

Keep it up, there's a reward for everything good or bad.

Might be your daughter, wife or mother. Hope you still find it funny then
na you go rape dem with that your prick wey look like dat of a 3 month old baby?oya come rape dem now tongue tongue
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thank God o
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

She fit need your assistance oh? You fit help her?
no I dash you
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
balogun16:
if I am her boyfriend, I will break up with her straight away. those kidnappers might have use her toto to play table tennis. those aboki nor dey use eyes see toto oo. with their long black condo. you can't let another man to smash you and still call your self my girlfriend . I hate girls who sleeps around with passion

undecided

SMH... Just SMH... undecided

Just feel like slapping stu.pidity out of you

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by dessz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
NwaChibuzor7:

why would she leave? the hardness and length of those abokis dick is too sweet for her to just leave like that.
the cassava was too lovely to let go grin
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=61364802]na you go rape dem with that your prick wey look like dat of a 3 month old baby?oya come rape dem now tongue tongue[quote]

Genetic stupidity wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language / Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.