Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up (2331 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm a man of deep reasoning. Everybody knows ththat davido and wizkid are like cat and dog.for three of davido friendsto die within the pace of one week is no mere coincidence.all three died in a car.just few weeks ago, wizkid shade davido by saying that we don't want any frog voice here .even if davido belong to a cult,I don't think that he will kill his three friends in such a way to implicate his very self.the hatred between davido and wizkid is just too much. I strongly believe that wizkid knows one or two things about those friends of davido that died. He must have killed those guys in order to ruin the reputation of davido.this is highly possible
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by coolebux(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Unu abiakwa gringrin
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by ashlyfab78(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm a man of deep reasoning. Everybody knows ththat davido and wizkid are like cat and dog.for three of davido friendsto die within the pace of one week is no mere coincidence.all three died in a car.just few weeks ago, wizkid shade davido by saying that we don't want any frog voice here .even if davido belong to a cult,I don't think that he will kill his three friends in such a way to implicate his very self.the hatred between davido and wizkid is just too much. I strongly believe that wizkid knows one or two things about those friends of davido that died. He must have killed those guys in order to ruin the reputation of davido.this is highly possible

Who is this?

Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
You're an Idiot. You don't just have anyone to tell you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by prettyzee11(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Joke of the year.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by myboy2010(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
are you for real? I thought I have had enough silly post on nairaland, not until I came across this mini post
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Ndlistic(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
For creating false story. I here by call on super mode CC: Lalasticlala to give you small ban.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by mebad(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:

No disrespect bro, but you shame men who truly think deeply .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol
funny...
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
myboy2010:
are you for real? I thought I have had enough silly post on nairaland, not until I came across this mini post
I'm for real.a quick visit to history will tell you that musicians that hate themselves usually end up killing each other or close friends .who killed 2pac and friends ?
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by IamOpemipo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:

Guy remove the brain God gave you and put fufu
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by myboy2010(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm for real.a quick visit to history will tell you that musicians that hate themselves usually end up killing each other or close friends .who killed 2pac and friends ?
are you there when he was killed
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by DanseMacabre(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
So much for 'deep reasoning'.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Sharplakezy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
some people were just born with stupidity
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Beetwo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
guy U need Hot Slap
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by teresafaith: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Look at how you are blabbing your mouth hope you have evidence to back your outrageous claims, cos if you don't kuje prison is calling you
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Kingblingz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
You be Big FOOOOOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by snowstormm(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
baba wey dey London...all their beef Na publicity stunt, they don't hate each other

but seriously I think you weren't at home the day God was distributing sense
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by HottestFire: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017

When you think with your anus after smoking weed kept inside petrol...

Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by JON01: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Graduate for that matter #SMH
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Malayy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
One kobo sense , you no get !!
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
JON01:
Graduate for that matter #SMH
the op has a valid point if you look at it closely.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by mofeoluwadassah: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
nawa o....no chill for this thread at all cheesy
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by princealexndre(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
you are just being a fool... Why would he do such, what would he gain? Like do you even listen to urself before saying this?
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
princealexndre:
you are just being a fool... Why would he do such, what would he gain? Like do you even listen to urself before saying this?
both are dragging the position of best artist. Let's start by you telling me what wizkid gained by calling davido frog voice.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by ogunniyi295(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE JUST SO DUMB OP............A SENSELESS IDIOT CLASSIFYING HIMSELF AS A MAN OF HIGH REASONING.
Kenneth4u205:
MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE JUST SO DUMB OP............A SENSELESS IDIOT CLASSIFYING HIMSELF AS A MAN OF HIGH REASONING.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by princealexndre(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
both are dragging the position of best artist. Let's start by you telling me what wizkid gained by calling davido frog voice.
That is just a normal beef, why would he go as far as killing davido friend for just normal rivalry, Why not kill davido? You guys really need to think.
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by snowstormm(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
did you see Wizkid on footage davido released?...did they tell you wizkid was there?

did they also tell me Wizkid knows tagbo? did they tell you he was in Nigeria?

did he killed dammy krane friend when they had a beef?

he doesn't hate davido as you think?

do you even think with your sense?
Re: Wizkid Might Have Killed Davido Friends To Frame Him Up by shuyi4real: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fool f the highest order grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside / Shatta Wale Hugged Wizkid Like He Met His Hero - Angry Ghanaian / Hushpuppi's Birthday wishes to Mompha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.