Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: (1719 Views)

If You Buy A New Car Must You Show It To Your Pastor For Prayer / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by alexleo(m): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2010
A call for prayers for the following nairalanders- huxley, ogog4luv,Nimshi, jantavanta,krayola et al who has been showing so much disdain for a Great and Mighty God who has shown them so much love even in the face of their wicked treatment to him. I LOVE GOD. If it were man, these fellows would have been wiped off the face of the earth but our loving Jesus would rather have them repent even now. he will surely forgive them if they show true repentance. The devil has so much deceieved them into believing that they are living/ existing by their own power but lets pray God to make them have an experience that will cause them to bow down to God. Yet the truth remains, weather they believe God or not, THEIR IS GOD, weather they believe in heaven and hell or not, HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL. If they think they are existing by their own powers, why cant they stop themselves from death and live forever? Yet we know those in time past who had boasted that they were beyond death are lying six feet below now. God still loves you and he is very much interested in you guys as it is not his will that you should perish in hell. But if at the end of the day you choose to end up in hell (God deliver you) then God cannot be blamed. Everyday that you wake up is another opportunity given to you by this loving God to repent of your sins. Pls make good use of it now. GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by noetic16(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2010
truth is. . .they are vessels unto DISHONOUR.
Every doubting xtian who examines the posts of the aforementioned should have every reason to hold up to their faith.
I like it when the devil tempts me. . . . .it makes it easy to know the counsel of God and they way to go.

The lads u mentioned have heard the gospel and rejected it. . .what else do u expect?
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by alexleo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
I just pity them because obviously they are heading down the highways of hell. I mean how could one hate God so much, how could one doubt the existence of God when the evidences of his existence and supremacy abound everywhere and expect to be ushered into heaven just like that? I really pity how this people will be lost in eternal perdition. God is not to be blamed.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
alexleo:

I just pity them because obviously they are heading down the highways of hell. I mean how could one hate God so much, how could one doubt the existence of God when the evidences of his existence and supremacy abound everywhere and expect to be ushered into heaven just like that? I really pity how this people will be lost in eternal perdition. God is not to be blamed.

Oh but they couch the hate with pretense at merely being "analytical". Its the state of the depraved "godless" mind.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
alexleo:

A call for prayers for the following nairalanders- huxley, ogog4luv,Nimshi, jantavanta,krayola et al who has been showing so much disdain for a Great and Mighty God who has shown them so much love even in the face of their wicked treatment to him. I LOVE GOD. If it were man, these fellows would have been wiped off the face of the earth but our loving Jesus would rather have them repent even now. he will surely forgive them if they show true repentance. The devil has so much deceieved them into believing that they are living/ existing by their own power but lets pray God to make them have an experience that will cause them to bow down to God. Yet the truth remains, weather they believe God or not, THEIR IS GOD, weather they believe in heaven and hell or not, HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL. If they think they are existing by their own powers, why cant they stop themselves from death and live forever? Yet we know those in time past who had boasted that they were beyond death are lying six feet below now. God still loves you and he is very much interested in you guys as it is not his will that you should perish in hell. But if at the end of the day you choose to end up in hell (God deliver you) then God cannot be blamed. Everyday that you wake up is another opportunity given to you by this loving God to repent of your sins. Pls make good use of it now. GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS.

What's this nonsense talk grin. I had been a Christian for most of my adult life.  It feels good, because you feel like something greater and loving is taking care of you and protecting your future because you have been conditioned to believe in that since childhood. It fills you with false confidence. The emotional believer I don't think is really secure in his belief at all so allows the worms to do anything to shore up his defense to hold on to something he knows is untenable but something he needs emotionally. Whats this nonsense talk about people hating a loving god? grin. What is it with this guilty and fear that drives your lives? Actually your belief in the god your family imposed on you is NOT as a result of reason or investigation but ONLY as a result of conditioning, emotional appeals, and social pressure. What is really pathetic is that you believe ın OBVIOUS myths but some still believe that those that do not share you beliefs in all these man made myths deserve to suffer permanently when they die just for their unbelief. Isn't that just crazy and sick?

It is amazing, living life without having this "I can never be good enough for God" guilt hanging over my head to keep me faithful and accept myths that make NO sense at all.  There were actually sermons about this  so you have to keep begging and pleading with some imaginary god to have mercy on your bad and "sinful soul"discouraging Christians to ever feel like they were "living the right way" because you can never do enough to please him. Its really really pathetic and I have to say that I really pity you guys sometimes. There is NO god that loves anybody and NO god is going to punish anybody, All you are left with is your demented imagination and crazy mythologies to hang onto.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ alexleo. Thanks for ur concern. . .

Please don't pity me. I'll be just fine.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by noetic16(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

@ alexleo. Thanks for your concern. . .

Please don't pity me. I'll be just fine.

u cant be fine in hell my brother. . , grin grin
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

What's this nonsense talk grin. I had been a Christian for most of my adult life.  It feels good, because you feel like something greater and loving is taking care of you and protecting your future because you have been conditioned to believe in that since childhood. It fills you with false confidence. The emotional believer I don't think is really secure in his belief at all so allows the worms to do anything to shore up his defense to hold on to something he knows is untenable but something he needs emotionally. Whats this nonsense talk about people hating a loving god? grin. What is it with this guilty and fear that drives your lives? Actually your belief in the god your family imposed on you is NOT as a result of reason or investigation but ONLY as a result of conditioning, emotional appeals, and social pressure. What is really pathetic is that you believe ın OBVIOUS myths but some still believe that those that do not share you beliefs in all these man made myths deserve to suffer permanently when they die just for their unbelief. Isn't that just crazy and sick?

[size=18pt]It is amazing, living life without having this "I can never be good enough for God" guilt hanging over my head to keep me faithful[/size] and accept myths that make NO sense at all.  There were actually sermons about this  so you have to keep begging and pleading with some imaginary god to have mercy on your bad and "sinful soul"discouraging Christians to ever feel like they were "living the right way" because you can never do enough to please him. Its really really pathetic and I have to say that I really pity you guys sometimes. There is NO god that loves anybody and NO god is going to punish anybody, All you are left with is your demented imagination and crazy mythologies to hang onto.

This was your main problem bro. you dont have to invent excuses (like calling the bible a myth or accusing us of being brainwashed) to justify your reasons.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ noetic. Haha. I find the idea of a loving God that fries people kinda shady. Such a God can eat a d.I.c.k for all I care.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by noetic16(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

@ noetic. Haha. I find the idea if a loving God that fries people kinda shady. Such a God can eat a d.I.c.k for all I care.

Krayola I hate to think that u are ignorant. . . .cos u are one of the most respected dudes here.

1. God will not judge anyone. . .He has commited all judgements to the Son (John 5:22)

2. The son will judge no one (at least not a person who rejects Jesus). . . . .cos such a person is already condemned and has an appointment with hell. (John 3:18)

3. so my friend. . .u are not gonna be fried in hell. . . .u are simply going to keep an appointment u consciously made.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ Noetic. The Gospel of John is, IMO, as fake as Pamela Anderson's booobies. Any educated person that reads that and thinks a Hebrew person spoke with that vocabulary must be high on baking soda.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

@ Noetic. The Gospel of John is, IMO, as fake as Pamela Anderson's booobies. Any educated person that reads that and thinks a Hebrew person spoke with that vocabulary must be high on baking soda.

Its the same nonsense we read all the time . . . the subtle for false insinuation that those who dont believe the bible do so because they are "educated" and "smart". Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

Its the same nonsense we read all the time . . . the subtle for false insinuation that those who dont believe the bible do so because they are "educated" and "smart". Nothing could be farther from the truth.

haha. My statement was about the Gospel of John. If u have an issue with my statement, point it out, and let's debate it. The rest na storee. I couldn't care any less what u thought of my person. . . that one na for ur pocket. Point out ur issue with my post and we'll see who comes out of the debate looking clueless. grin

Holla @ ur boy cool
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

haha. My statement was about the Gospel of John. If u have an issue with my statement, point it out, and let's debate it. The rest na storee. I couldn't care any less what u thought of my person. . . that one na for your pocket. Point out your issue with my post and we'll see who comes out of the debate looking clueless. grin

Holla @ your boy cool

I had only one issue with it and i already mentioned it. It had nothing to do with your person which, as far as i'm concerned, is your own cup o' tea.

I guess i was trying to point out the fallacy in assuming that those who choose to study the book of John are "uneducated".
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
There are 2 things that propels prayers to be answed.
1) if d one dat is being prayed for genuinely committed&wants result&
2) if God so wills.
But i belive so much in d latter cus God is always willing to take up d drowning,expect d drowning still prefers to be drowned.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

This was your main problem bro. you dont have to invent excuses (like calling the bible a myth or accusing us of being brainwashed) to justify your reasons.

If the bible and most of the stories it contains are NOT man made myths and superstition then what are they?  Its funny because so many of you that claim to accept those mythical narratives can't help but pick and chose which parts of it you want to accept or twist it so as to make meaning out of it and discard the other obviously absurd parts by channeling some ridiculous claims  and excuses like "its a mystery or no body can really understand it" just to save face and keep deluding yourselves. grin. Of course you are brainwashed into thinking that believing the obvious superstitions, myths and make belief fairy tales of unknown men who you were indoctrinated with and forced to accept as reality by your parents since childhood will give you eternal happiness and joy when you die (presumably)while those that discard the obvious myths for what it is deserve to suffer eternally. Crazy reasoning I must say.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

If the bible and most of the stories it contains are NOT man made myths and superstition then what are they? Its funny because so many of you that claim to accept those mythical narratives can't help but pick and chose which parts of it you want to accept or twist it so as to make meaning out of it and discard the other obviously absurd parts by channeling some ridiculous claims and excuses like "its a mystery or no body can rerally understand it" just to save face and keep deluding yourselves. grin. Of course you are brainwashed into thinking that believing the obvious superstitions, myths and make belief fairy tales of unknown men who you were indoctrinated with and forced to accept as reality by your parents since childhood will give you eternal happiness and joy when you die (presumable)while those that discard the obvious myths for what it is deserve to suffer eternally. Crazy reasoning I must say.

I wonder why you care. I would think you would be too busy reading Dante's Inferno.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

I guess i was trying to point out the fallacy in assuming that those who choose to study the book of John are "uneducated".

My post suggested no such thing. . . my post was about reading the Gospol of John, and believing that a HEBREW person that practiced the HEBREW faith used such GREEK ideas, and LANGUAGE to articlulate the Hebrew faith, especially in 1st century Palestine. Considering that such language does not show up in the other Gospels, and the ideas expressed in the book are strongly GREEK. I find it unreasonable to believe that a deeply religious Jewish person made those claims and statements, as depicted in the Gospel of John.

Now, whether or not u subscribe to the ideas is not what my comment was about, but about believing that they came from a Jewish author/speaker/person. It's like reading a passage written in perfect queens english and believing that they were words of a yoruba babalawo, especially when the other quotes you have of the babalawo use no such language, and are consistent with how a yoruba babalawo of the time in question spoke.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

My post suggested no such thing. . . my post was about reading the Gospol of John, and believing that a HEBREW person that practiced the HEBREW faith used such GREEK ideas, and LANGUAGE to articlulate the Hebrew faith, especially in 1st century Palestine. Considering that such language does not show up in the other Gospels, and the ideas expressed in the book are strongly GREEK. I find it unreasonable to believe that a deeply religious Jewish person made those claims and statements, as depicted in the Gospel of John.

Now, whether or not u subscribe to the ideas is not what my comment was about, but about believing that they came from a Jewish author/speaker/person. It's like reading a passage written in perfect queens english and believing that they were words yoruba babalawo, especially when the other quotes you have of the babalawo use no such language, and are consistent with how a yoruba babalawo, of the time in question spoke.

Yeah it said no such thing . . .

Any educated person that reads that and thinks a Hebrew person spoke with that vocabulary must be high on baking soda.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Krayola(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
My point exactly. I rest my case cool
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
alexleo:

I just pity them because obviously they are heading down the[b] highways of hell[/b]. I mean how could one hate God so much, how could one doubt the existence of God when the evidences of his existence and supremacy abound everywhere and expect to be ushered into heaven just like that? I really pity how this people will be lost in eternal perdition. God is not to be blamed.

The same nonsense fear they use to keep themselves and others in line. NO body that disbelieves in your superstitiuon and fairy tales is going to end up in any hell because IT DOES NOT EXIST period!! Even though I know you will be very happy if the twisted idea you have been conditioned to believe about those of us that disbelieve in your obvious myths will end up there, the problem is it only goes to show how terrible and polluted your own mind is. Everything about your "faith" all boils down to the ridiculous and meaningless fear that you have been indoctrinated with since childhood no matter how much you lie to your self and speak about some imaginary love.

I am sorry to disappoint you, No atheist here hates any god because there is NO god to hate, all there is to do is to point out the obvious falsehoods in books and man made doctrines that men sat down and created for reasons best known to them. Nobody needs your "pity". In reality you are the one that I TRULY pity and I mean it.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

The same nonsense fear they use to keep themselves and others in line. NO body that disbelieves in your superstitiuon and fairy tales is going to end up in any hell because IT DOES NOT EXIST period!! Even though I know you will be very happy if the twisted idea you have been conditioned to believe about those of us that disbelieve in your obvious myths will end up there, the problem is it only goes to show how terrible and polluted your own mind is. Everything about your "faith" all boils down to the ridiculous and meaningless fear that you have been indoctrinated with since childhood no matter how much you lie to your self and speak about some imaginary love.

I am sorry to disappoint you, No atheist here hates any god because there is NO god to hate, all there is to do is to point out the obvious falsehoods in books and man made doctrines that men sat down and created for reasons best known to them. Nobody needs your "pity". In reality you are the one that I TRULY pity and I mean it.

We've heard this over the last 1 yr. Havent you found another section here that interests you beyond rehashing your disbelief in the existence of "hell"?
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

I wonder why you care. I would think you would be too busy reading Dante's Inferno.

More silly and empty talk. Actually the only thing I care about is crazy people like you that LOVE hiding behind the mythical narratives of the bible to justify their HATE and BIGOTRY of others that do not subscribe to their mythical tales and delusions.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

More silly and empty talk. Actually the only thing I care about is crazy people like you that LOVE hiding behind the mythical narratives of the bible to justify their HATE and BIGOTARY of others that do not subscribe to their mythical tales and delusions.

I think the empty talk is yours . . . u say hell doesnt exist . . . wonder what you're doing here then.

If we love hiding behind the mythical narratives then why is that a problem to you?

Who are we "hating" and showing "bigotry" to? Isnt that your standard excuse for your own "hate" and "bigotry" of anything and anyone remotely christian? Kettle, pot, black.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

We've heard this over the last 1 yr. Havent you found another section here that interests you beyond rehashing your disbelief in the existence of "hell"?

He keep reapeating this silly line only because he keeps deluding himself that we kind of believe in his crazy delusions but we just discard it. grin I thought hell is what the OP was trying to intimidate those that disbelief in his delusions with. grin grin When you and you fellow brothers in "faith", have something else off your sleeves to use in trying to deluded yourselfs or intimidate others with, you can come and let us know.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

I think the empty talk is yours . . . u say hell doesnt exist . . . wonder what you're doing here then.

Telling others that it does not exist.

If we love hiding behind the mythical narratives then why is that a problem to you?

Its a problem because you use it to justify your own misrable hate, bigotary and disdain for others.

Who are we "hating" and showing "bigotry" to? Isnt that your standard excuse for your own "hate" and "bigotry" of anything and anyone remotely christian? Kettle, pot, black.

You have a topic tittled "I hate atheist" don't you? Why do you hate atheist? Is it because they refuse to share you delusions?
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

He keep reapeating this silly line only because he keeps deluding himself that we kind of believe in his crazy delusions but we just discard it. grin I thought hell is what the OP was trying to intimidate those that disbelief in his delusions with. grin grin When you and you fellow brothers in "faith", have something else off your sleeves to use in trying to deluded yourselfs or intimidate others with, you can come and let us know.

I dont think  you believe in my "crazy delusions", infact i dont care if you do or dont. Its your business.

I only wonder why those who call the bible a myth spend way too much time attacking it. Surely you can spend your time more productively no?

I can totally predict the next post . . . yawn.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

Telling others that it does not exist.

why do you care? Do you also tell them Zeus is a myth with this much zeal, hate and condescension?

toneyb:

Its a problem because you use it to justify your own misrable hate, bigotary and disdain for others.

which hate? which bigotry? and which disdain? From who to who? when and where? Or you folks just dream this up to justify your own internal problems in dealing with your "myths"?

toneyb:

You have a topic tittled "I hate atheist" don't you? Why do you hate atheist? Is it because they refuse to share you delusions?

you must have me confused with someone else.
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by noetic16(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
toneyb:

If the bible and most of the stories it contains are NOT man made myths and superstition then what are they?  Its funny because so many of you that claim to accept those mythical narratives can't help but pick and chose which parts of it you want to accept or twist it so as to make meaning out of it and discard the other obviously absurd parts by channeling some ridiculous claims  and excuses like "its a mystery or no body can rerally understand it" just to save face and keep deluding yourselves. grin. Of course you are brainwashed into thinking that believing the obvious superstitions, myths and make belief fairy tales of unknown men who you were indoctrinated with and forced to accept as reality by your parents since childhood will give you eternal happiness and joy when you die (presumable)while those that discard the obvious myths for what it is deserve to suffer eternally. Crazy reasoning I must say.

typical toneyb . .  .bring up innuendos and opinions and passing them as facts.

1. That u choose to call the bible a book of myths does not make it so. that u deny the ontology of Christ and the existence of hell. . .does not make u right considering the fact that u have no evidence to support ur claims.

2. its amazing that u choose to insult the intelligence of a billion people who attest to the faithfulness of Jehovah God. how do u explain the faith the believers expressed in God that birthed their miracles?

3. by relating xtianity to parental teachings u obviously missed the point. since ur parents taught u the same xtian teachings and u are today an atheist by your own making. . . how then do u explain the hundreds of millions of others who remain xtians by rational decisions just like urs?
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by noetic16(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Krayola:

which of the gospels do u subscribe to and why?
Re: A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: by toneyb: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

I dont think you believe in my "crazy delusions", infact i dont care if you do or dont. Its your business.

I only wonder why those who call the bible a myth spend way too much time attacking it. Surely you can spend your time more productively no?

I do actually spend my time productively and those that know me will attest to that. No body is attacking the bible as you will love to believe, I know how it feels, Once the fallacy of what you hold dear is exposed you call it an attack but the the same hypocrite that you are will not hesitate to tell the moslem that he is not attacking them but pointing out the obvious fallacies in the koran. grin. What a funny person you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit / My Deliverance Experience - Brandi Winemiller / The KJV Only Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.