Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! (717 Views)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / John Godson Polish First Black MP (Nigerian) / Why The Sudden Ghana Bashing From Nigeria? Please Stop Is Embarrasing . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by ElRazur: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2010
Look man, I understand your desire to engage in meaningful debate, but all of your attempts so far have been mediocre at best. In all the thread you make, you hardly make any meaningful contribution, you can be very ignorant and hell bent on your mission.

Look if you open a thread to cause controversy, I think you are even getting the basis of controversial thread wrong! You hardly take on board what is said and you keep asking the same question over and over again  -even though you have been given a correct opinion backed up with facts. Seriously, what is the point?

While I respect people's opinion and freedom to create a thread etc, I think a mod should perhaps keep an eye on your activities here, you are ruining the nairaland online experience for those who want a proper and serious debate, not some crazy thread. Look man, I think you are an alright person but for the love of chineke, can you stop posting filth up in here. Just look at all you have posted lately in this section and count how many proper or intellectual response you have made in each [which is zero].

Re: John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by Beaf: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
What can we really do to be free of John Blazes brain shrinking topics?
Should we perform ablution? Pour libation? Light candles? Kill goats, rams and offer their blood?
God I beg, come down and help us!
Re: John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by montelik(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2010
Let John Blaze stay. After all with him around you always see arguments you never hear anywhere else cool
Re: John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by ElRazur: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2010
No one is asking him to go.

Re: John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by Mariory(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2010
lol. grin
Re: John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! by ElRazur: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2010
Bump! He is at it again! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes 4-year-old Girl In India / Another Man Stabbed In Broad Daylight In Woolwich (PICTURED) / Zimbabwe (rhodesia) Before Mugabe Was Much Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.