Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Official Love Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Official Love Letter (764 Views)

"Akpos Love Letter" (very Very Funny) / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Love Letter by oranges(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2010
To
Juliet
Grade 7.0 S.M

Sub: Offer of love!

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Saturday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. At 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.

However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Romeo (---- Manager)
Re: Official Love Letter by clemcykul(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2010
dear romeo
                  Appreciation letter

i really appreciate your swift response and affection. its quite amusing to have u fall me that way.
in reference to the above mentioned, i just want to tell u that if i give u the oppurtunity to be my lover, u are really going to jeopardise my life and yours.

Do u think i dont know your biography? or just because u happen to be a manager by mistake doesnt give u the audacity to toast me like that on a letter. whatever happened to sending flowers?
i know your family very very well, i know u come from a poor home, your great grandpa  and my great grand mother where lovers but your grand pa disappointed her and i know that blood of disappointment flows in u.

dear manager, i know u too well, just because u are polished now doesnt change the fact that u once hawked boli and moi moi at ojuelegba in lagos.

i shall stop here for now, i really dont want to expose u further, just give me the job or else  . . ,  . ,  . . ,  . . ,  . .?

thanks in anticipation for my appointment letter.

Yours sincerly

juliet. grin
Re: Official Love Letter by Phemour: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2010
Hehehehe
Re: Official Love Letter by oranges(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2010
Dear Juliet,
After going through your resume and what you have in your kitty, Im please to convey the management decision to hire you.
Please accept this token of a  dozen flowers as our mark and sign of appreciation on your performance in the interview.
Once more please accept this as our highest regards while awaiting your early resumtion of duty.

Yours,
Romeo

(1) (Reply)

Software Package For Marriage (husband V1.0) / Spoil Body Ver 0.4 : Oh My God I Am Coming. / Mess Competition(iso Or Fart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.