Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (74721 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by zoba88: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2017
According to report,the handsome guy pictured below was caught sleeping with a married woman in a hotel.He was beaten mercilessly and locked in a car boot.It is unclear how the guys got the information and trailed him to the hotel.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/man-caught-sleeping-with-married-woman.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by zoba88: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by zoba88: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Married women are forbidden fruits, better not to eat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ElSherriff: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Cheeeiiii Junior will not stay in one place...as them de beat e oga now, Junior go just fold hands bow e head like small coward as if e never stand up all e life.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
I blame Recession undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Evablizin(f): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
sad

I think i will go with the comment that says"why not post your wife's picture,let's see the dog".

Guy you've learnt your lessons,i believe from now on you will be percieving married women from afar and run for your life.Take it..........

18 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nbote(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Why Nigerians lyk to vent their frustrations at anything at all? Since wen is adultery now a crime in dis country?? Two grown ups decided to go enjoy demselves so If he wasnt raping her dat means its consensual sex so what d Bleep is their problem?? Nigerians are jus bunch of hypocrites. And d guy below me is no different from a ram or at best a cow

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by freenortheast: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
In Biafra every meat na for chop. Na their way. Is free enterprise, all is fair and allowed. Is not normal that plenty of their children behave the way they do in Biafra land.

10 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by kokoA(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Oops! He entered the wrong hole..

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by iliyande(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
We are in a generation where boobs and booms are celebrated. Even the married women are into the competition now.

We need self control to survive this generation

3 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Makusidi(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Dat gud for him

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
yet that WH0RE who gladly slept with that man was let free to go back to her husband?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

men and their misplaced ego... that biatch should have been beaten AND paraded next to that man!

sadly, women aint better in this ego rubbish, when they catch their husband cheating, they pounce on the lady as if she is the only guilty party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Ericaikince(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
What now happen to the woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by LexngtonSteele: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
With the number of single girls available, you choose a married woman? shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
I keep asking why marry grin. Fools everywhere. He is even msrried too

5 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Abfinest007(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
good for you
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Dillusionist(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
freenortheast:
In Biafra every meat na for chop. Na their way. Is free enterprise, all is fair and allowed. Is not normal that plenty of their children behave the way they do in Biafra land.
you are not far from being a phool

9 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by emmanuel596(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Instead of to hustle he dey find sugar mummy
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by kay29000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is nonsense. What if the guy didn't know the lady was married. It has happened to me before. A lady lied to me about her marital status. I cut things off immidiately i go to know she was married. What if this guy didn't know the lady was married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by designer01(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
He should be killed
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Adaumunocha(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
He won't mess with another Man's property again.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by gentlechyke(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
In Nigeria , when a Lady enters a Guy's room, & about 9 minutes later you hear loud music, just know they have started playing ludo.
Are we together?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Next time he sees a married woman I am sure he will take to his heels, me I know that woman's own will be worse,nonsense,if you can't stay married then don't get married, is that too hard for occupants of this century? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by joeeee240(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
WHY YOU NO BEAT THAT STUPID WHORÉ OF A WIFE. THAT FOOLISH WOMAN NA SHE DESERVE THE BEATING. #GIRLSNAHOÉS

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by CriticMaestro: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is so wrong, y beating him, what crime has he committed? He was ethically wrong to sleep with someone's wife but legally right...who would dare touch him if he were a big man? They will simply write stories

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by johnstar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rubbish

Na d woman dem suppose dey disgrace

Abi d man drug d woman ni

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by sureheaven(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Which kain cheating be that. What happens to the lady
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by hola106(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't knw y people reason down word dis days I guess he did not force dem sha
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ObamaOsama: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
beat the woman join am
why always is the only the man will be beating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.