Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (117540 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2018
A suspected thief was severely death with after a failed robbery operation at a house in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to reports, the young man allegedly came with his gang members to rob a compound last week - only for him to return again some days later for a solo operation. This time around, he was caught red-handed by sharp residents.

The suspect was beaten after being tied up and forced into the boot of a car where he was taken to a police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/thief-comes-back-house-robbed-days-ago-see-happened-next-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Troblem(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2018
smiley

urgh ....the stench of greed!

15 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Thief with 8packs

Karma is a bitch!

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by iambijo(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Hehehe I love the way they tied his hands, rat bastard !!

7 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Village people again

After succeeding the first operation they send him another 1 same place

18 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eco99(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2018

First of all for him to return to a place he recently robed means they were ineffective in the first robbery cuz de would hav been nothing worth stealing again

Incompetent fowl

#Eco99#

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Epositive(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2018
*In rickross voice*

Robbing after robbery, he snatching wallet out their pocket
RIghting all my wrongs for these homies out here robbing
I pray for confession, few good men in our premise
condo out in cabo, screaming gabos to my nemesis undecided
Ropes around his arms, he's crying for his final minutes
Nothing lasts forever, for his sin i seek repentance
Slaps fired, another punch, I feel the man's pain
Daddy sat me down and say "that came with the game"
Shake my head, roll up the window, turning up the music
So much anger in these songs for these morals that we losing angry
A great person is the one who's feeding others off his talentt
I owe it to my mama but it's time I pay my balance
I was born in ondo state, I started off with gambling shocked
I made my first mistake, my world nearly crumbled
Shout out to my relatives, neighbour and everyone that ever nurtured us
I'm grateful for every lesson these Akure streets taught us smiley hurhh

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by money121(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Olodo
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by onadana: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Nigerians and barbarism. Even murderers have rights.

1 Like

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Joephat(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2018
grin

What do u expect from Fulani govt??
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2018
How come this man get six packs

Nigeria thief self aah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2018
He was not dealt with the nigerian way.

It should've been either a tire round his neck or blood and bruises with puffed up eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by onadana: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Fweshspice:
Thief with 8packs

Karma is a bitch!

More like hunger packs.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A suspected thief was severely death with after a failed robbery operation at a house in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to reports, the young man allegedly came with his gang members to rob a compound last week - only for him to return again some days later for a solo operation. This time around, he was caught red-handed by sharp residents.

The suspect was beaten after being tied up and forced into the boot of a car where he was taken to a police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/thief-comes-back-house-robbed-days-ago-see-happened-next-photos.html

Thief with 6 packs
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Lol grin

I swear, most people reading this might have been robbers or steal from others before.

You be guilty once caught. Change your ways!!

tongue tongue
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2018
He got what he was looking for
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egbe12(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
So they should have patted him and the back and pet him to join them on a ride to the station or what? Oga this is naija oo.

15 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by greggng: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

Thief with 6 packs

I thought na only me that saw that. He must be a celebrity thief

1 Like

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
See as the guy resemble “Yinka” my mechanic
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Solz7(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2018
This is an evidence that Greed leads to stupidity which also leads to ones downfall!...lol
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2018
Thief with 10 packs,
Respect to those killed thieves
While respects to the living thieve
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2018
girls dat love packs on any thing that walks hope you love this guy too you can neva like a fruit and hate the tree......@topic its normal psychology for criminals to return to the scene of thier crime.some more than others this dude just ran out of luck

2 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by medexico(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Something similar happened in school.

The idiot stole a laptop and came back the next day to steal the charger and he was caught.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
so you didn't read that he went back to steal were he has already stolen from?

he was lucky to get away the first time but came back the second time, at what point do you think he would have stopped going back to steal from there?
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fennels007(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Eco99:

First of all for him to return to a place he recently robed means they were ineffective in the first robbery cuz de would hav been nothing worth stealing again

Incompetent fowl

#Eco99#

No! I don't believe. It could be they succeeded with very little effort, he then thought it wise to operate the same alone, hoping that as earlier with minimal effort, he will succeed. BUT WOE INTO HIM.
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by yungcyrus(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
blame Buhari for this...................
We celebrate mega thieves and kill one naira thieves...
About 2 million Nigerians think of suicide everyday.........

STUPID ZOO COUNTRY

AND all of una shouting kill him here are bloody hypocrites..............Go and kill buhari, obj, ibb, atiku, lai muhammed etc....those are the real thieves
Re: Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Conceptman: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
What a boldness he's got

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.