Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) (3226 Views)

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Pussitto: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerian 3rd richest man, femi otedola and His 2nd daughter temi otedola were captured together doing karoake freestyle together. The billionaire dad has really shown that he is a family man big time.
See more pics below,

Source – https://chikasom..com/2017/10/temi-otedola-and-her-billionaire-dad.html?m=1

Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
ok noted angry so we should fry beans? good for dad and daughter, make they kuku ma enter studio. tongue
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by BOWOTO(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
She is quite pretty though.
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by NicoBaba(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2017
it ur boi Oteds on d beat..
cuppy on diz one
yo! dem don knorr..
d ting go skraaa pa pa pa pa ka ka
skibidi pa pa
n a turr pum
Skia Ku tum tum tum tum...

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by stillondmatter: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
cool
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Preca(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
NicoBaba:
cuppy on diz one
yo! dem don knorr..
skibidi pa pa
n a turr pum
Plz what is the title f this song I've been trying to download it
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Elnino4ladies: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
In Dice Ailes voice Otedola with the money.

Temi with the beauty lol
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by NicoBaba(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Preca:
itz not really a song.. it just dis comedian guy named Michael messing around in d studio feeling like Eminem, but you can go on google and search for mansnothot mp3.. or go to IG n type #mansnothot...
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
this is the type of girl that deserves being treated like a Queen, not some broke gold digging bitches that have nothing to offer than to dig your pocket and rely on you like she doesn't have hands and brain
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
they look like a couple though,a little guy beside me thinks they're a couple. Otedola is in great shape though and looks boyish. that's what happens when you exercise and don't eat just eat without burning out fat
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
I like how this man relates with his family. he's so enlightened and cool. his children would love him forever and see him as role model

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by generaldre(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Preca:
It's mans not hot by Michaeldapaada
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Macmoni(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
ok noted angry so we should fry beans? good for dad and daughter, make they kuku ma enter studio. tongue
u are obviously too poor u cant even pay attention
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by danolorunmo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
NicoBaba:
cuppy on diz one
yo! dem don knorr..
skibidi pa pa
n a turr pum

Chai!!! Thanks for making me laugh. Abeg you get d video of d original freestyle?
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by NicoBaba(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
danolorunmo:

Chai!!! Thanks for making me laugh. Abeg you get d video of d original freestyle?
u welcome baba... yeah I get am
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Tweetysparkles(f): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2017
that is just your story in a nut shell you are soooo poor that you cant concentrate tongue
Macmoni:

u are obviously too poor u cant even pay attention
Re: Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) by Macmoni(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
that is just your story in a nut shell you are soooo poor that you cant concentrate tongue
poor but aw buy ur whole family an put dem on a pay roll

(1) (Reply)

Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden / This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay / Actress Eniola Ajao Gets A Surprise Birthday Party From Odunlade Adekola - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.