Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden (3210 Views)

Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by BiafranBushBoy: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just a fast question before I continue with the aim of this article.

“Who would you prefer to hang out with any day?”

“The broke guy next door, who barely eats every day or the guy opposite your house who rides Uber almost every day”

Your guess is as good as mine.

Has anyone ever told you that “Perception is king?” If no, then you should have it at the back of your mind. I am going to roll out some hard facts for you in this article, so it is up to you to take it or leave it.

Do you remember the 48 Laws of power by Robert Green?

Quickly take a look at Rule 6 & 13.

Law 6 says “Court attention at all cost”.

While Law 13 says “When asking for help, appeal to people’s self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude”

I am gonna analyze this carefully, so follow suit.

We make the celebrities rich, but they act like they are doing us a favor whenever we comment on their posts, see them perform live, and respond to our tweets/comments. Why is it so?

This is because they have created a perception that they are on top of all of us. No top celebrity goes around begging you to invite him to a show because he is hungry, or because he needs money to buy good clothes. Instead, he shows off his extravagant lifestyle and feels the need to associate with such a person.

Have you heard the One Corner song from a certain Ghanaian artiste? He was recently begging to be handed a show despite the popularity of his hit track. But let’s not forget that some few weeks ago; he painted himself in public as a village local boy. The end result of his action was begging to perform on any show, which he finally got – even though it was kind of low.

Which of the don jazzy's would you prefer to roll with?

Why You Should Copy the Fake lifestyle Model

- No matter what you have heard in the past, I am telling you in this article that Peak Milk sells more than Three Crown – despite it being more expensive, why?

- Every rich man out there prefers to fly first class than business class, WHY?

- Our coaches prefer to invite foreign players to camp than local players in the home league, WHY?

The answer is simple “Perception”

Who would you hand over a Million Naira contract to?

The man with a Range Rover sports jeep, or the guy who comes to meet you with a bike?

Celebrities know very well that they can’t sing about money if everyone knows that they are all broke and can’t afford all that they flaunt on their videos.

Do you know that it is easier to land yourself a contract when you enter the venue with an expensive hired Uber ride, than when you enter with a Motorcycle – because nobody would listen to you in the first place?

People might not tell you, but nobody will discuss anything reasonable if they don’t see any value in you. It is not like we are conscious of it, just that the human nature has been wired in such a way.

Have you seen Pentecostal pastors of recent? Why do you think they spend much money buying expensive personal things for themselves? It is because people judge people based on perception. I can’t go to a poor pastor who doesn’t have a car, to pray for me to buy a car. My mindset would be “if he can pray for me to buy a car, why can’t he buy for himself first?”

No matter what you do today, always know that perception is king.

It is easier to get a job while you are still with a job than to get a job when you are jobless. So never go to an interview and tell the interviewer that you are jobless. Either you are furthering your studies, or you took a break for self-development, or you decided to work for yourself for a while. Any which one, you are seen as a professional and not a job seeker.

It is easier to make people bend to your will when they know that you are doing well above them than when they are above you. It is all about Perception, Packaging or anyhow you choose to call it.

I have learnt this trick longest time ago, and I can’t start explaining how well it has helped me penetrate places I could never have entered. I will end with this story which we all can relate to.

I booked a date with a young lady whom I met online, and we were scheduled to at a certain shopping mall. Unfortunately, I wanted to be myself – I didn’t have a car, so I took a motorbike to the mall. She saw me pay the bike man off and I approached her. The discussion didn’t last for 1 hour, as she claimed she wanted to go somewhere else. I already knew where she worked due to our discussion.

I waited for her with a car at the close of work in front of her office. I called her and told her that I was right there in front of her office. She hesitated a bit, but finally came out and saw my shiny great car. She jumped at me with excitement – tho she didn’t show it, but I knew it.

She spent the whole night with me, and the next morning I dropped her off and returned the car back to the owner.

What changed her attitude when she saw the car? “Her Perception about me changed”

It happens in friendship, relationship, business, careers, etc.

“PERCEPTION IS KING!!!”

See you next time on my next article!! Don’t forget to subscribe to more of these and like my Facebook page By Clicking Here

Source: http://topwritersden.com/exposed-celebrities-live-fake-lifestyles-copy/

cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by BiafranBushBoy: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is an opinion, contributions are needed, please.

lalasticlala, you can also contribute on my thread ooo wink
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Blackwonder(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shocking to some but indeed True, I like the Reference to The 48 laws of power tho

2 Likes

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by zaramgrand(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
True to an extent
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by SonyObsessed: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
I could like this thread over and over again.

Fake it till you make it.

Once you learn how to fake it without spending much, you are made. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lalasticlala, let us debate this thread na...

Abeg
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by SonyObsessed: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise.
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by titosantana(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
This OP just uttered the plain truth which only take a great mind to figure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2017
One of the realest I know here.
Explorers
Biafranbushboy cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
King bush. You make sense..
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by WeirdoNg: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
angry
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
At the end of it all.

It all buoys down to "LYING"

1 Like

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by BiafranBushBoy: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
zinnyzee:
At the end of it all.

It all buoys down to "LYING"

Was that what you could decode?

Lol?
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by TheOtherRoom: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
J cole said "fake it till i make it/ me i did the opposite/ made it then i fake it
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2017
@ BiafranBushBoy: Check your email sir.
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Threebear(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2017
You quoted Robert Greene wrong.
Appealing to self interest does not mean flaunting fake life, it simply means convincing people with something beneficial to you both.
I need 10k from you, instead of telling you, give me ten k, I'll pray for you, I'll tell you to give me 10k ,I'll make 30k and give you 20k .
White celebrities do not flaunt fake lifestyle, yet no one in Nigeria can touch them. Leonardo DiCaprio posts about global warming on ig, Angelina Jolie is not on instagram, all the highest paid Hollywood actors are not on instagram, yet they are earning more money in the day that our Nigerian celebs flaunting fake lives can never earn in their lifetime!
Living a fake life was never one of the things Robert Greene propositioned , infact he speaks against it when he said ,the only way to serve is to show you have less.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by NoMoreTrolling: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2017
So at the end of the day, would you want to date that girl that likes you just because of the car you borrowed

you will just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

As the poster above me said, most A list celebs don't even brag that much and they still keep getting more money and more jobs.

Why not advice people to live within their means and save their money, invest, rinse and repeat.

Before you know it, that person becomes the "Millionaire next door", wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.

3 Likes

Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by generalbush(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
@ BiafranBushBoy: Check your email sir.

You are yet to reply Sir. This is Biafranbushboy
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by mezarddinny: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2018
why do africans love lying to themselves? fake life is bad on every level

if you are good at what you do, you would get people queuing just to catch a glimpse of you. Patapaa didn't get shows then because he thought it was easy, you don't just get shows because you drop a hit song, you work for it

we all know how upcoming musicians do free shows at the start of their career even if they drop a hit song, they still need to drop their ego to get gigs
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by tck2000(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
It is an opinion, contributions are needed, please.

lalasticlala, you can also contribute on my thread ooo wink
Awesome thread.
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by tck2000(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
NoMoreTrolling:
So at the end of the day, would you want to date that girl that likes you just because of the car you borrowed

you will just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

As the poster above me said, most A list celebs don't even brag that much and they still keep getting more money and more jobs.

Why not advice people to live within their means and save their money, invest, rinse and repeat.

Before you know it, that person becomes the "Millionaire next door", wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.
Apt
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by hollah123: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
the op fails to understand d difference between packaging n fake life.

when u raise the bar more than necessary, it will someday collapse on u. e. g dammy Krane n co
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Locopay: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Threebear:
Appealing to self interest does not mean flaunting fake life, it simply means convincing people with something beneficial to you both.
I need 10k from you, instead of telling you, give me ten k, I'll pray for you, I'll tell you to give me 10k ,I'll make 30k and give you 20k .
White celebrities do not flaunt fake lifestyle, yet no one in Nigeria can touch them. Leonardo DiCaprio posts about global warming on ig, Angelina Jolie is not on instagram, all the highest paid Hollywood actors are not on instagram, yet they are earning more money in the day that our Nigerian celebs flaunting fake lives can never earn in their lifetime!
Living a fake life was never one of the things Robert Greene propositioned , infact he speaks against it when he said ,the only way to serve is to show you have less.
He Also Said That Is What Nigerians Are Made To believe In And Not Talking About Americans
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Ginaz(f): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Threebear:

You made a whole lot of sense , thanks a million times for your write up. It couldn’t be said more better.
Re: Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden by Tookool(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Absolutely correct ..... masterpiece

(1) (Reply)

Bow Wow Vs Romeo ? Fans Here! / Kiss Daniel AKA Woju Master Accused Of Stealing,selfish And Greedy. / Jim Iyke Is Presently The Best Father In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.