Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know (15993 Views)

Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Reference(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Not too sure whether it will be a success. The SUV market is oversaturated at the top except if a few fall off the wagon. They should stick to what they do best.
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by caesaraba(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol. Hehe, the OP says I should note. Note wetin? I get the money to buy? The next thread will be 5 things to note about the G5 private jet.
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by TallPck1(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2017
This is not too much for Xmas. BABA GOD help your son
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2017
PaperLace:
It looks like my former car.

The front looks like porsche cayenne somehow. The rear is the regular. The interior isn't bad either. Nice car generally.

Who ask you whether e resemble your former car or e no resemble am? Oversabi........ Will you gerrarah here. angry

How far, how much you get, I don save 100k and I for like buy this car. How you take fit help your brother na?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by ekems2020(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2017
I hope it will drive someone to haven
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Mikee7:
This car is fine oh shocked if only it was 200,000 naira embarassed

U for buy one for u
One for mama nkech
And one for lala grin
God is watching you

1 Like

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

Happiness is a state of the mind this car cant make you happy if you are not a positive minded person.

The las Vegas killer is a millionaire in USA dollars still sad and depressed

Happiness is a choice
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
LastMumu:

Who ask you whether e resemble your former car or e no resemble am? Oversabi........ Will you gerrarah here. angry

How far, how much you get, I don save 100k and I for like buy this car. How you take fit help your brother na?

Hehehe. My former car o, not the current or future.
100k? Dollars or Pounds? I don't want to believe it's Naira.
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

Happiness is a state of the mind this car cant make you happy if you are not a positive minded person.

The las Vegas killer is a millionaire in USA dollars still sad and depressed....

Happiness is a choice
First of all the Vegas killer was deranged... Only a deranged person can do what he did.... And yes I know Happiness is a choice.. Obviously... But assets like the one above can help one in making the right choice...
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by stankezzy: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Yahooboi:
The mod that drag this thread to FP I'm watching you
the disadvantages - it attracts thieves , 2, it is expensive to maintain, 3 , the parts are not readily available ,4, the mechanic are not available ,5 , kidnappers will be after you , 6, village witches will be after you , 7, all your relatives will be coming to beg you money, 8, beggers will be trooping into your house,9, we don't have good road for it, 10, oloshos will be trying to seduce you , they may infect you with hiv. These are the 10 disadvantages
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by chiefkpokp(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2017
dejonathan:
If I sell my papa aoz self,the money no fit reach to buy the car..

Non b that ur fada house wen dey back of papa uswagu house? Infact even plus d one for holy rosary road together Dem non go even buy d windscreen self. So non bother
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
PaperLace:

Hehehe. My former car o, not the current or future.
100k? Dollars or Pounds? I don't want to believe it's Naira.

If I have up to 100 thousand dollars saved up somewhere I would have been on the road to Aba since to ask your sister's hand in marriage. You know na.

Nne, na 100 tasand naira I get, and me and wan drive Lamborghini before I die. Help my destiny, biko.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by AntiWailer: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Kaycee7:
N73,000,000. I have N25,000. Lemme go & look for the remaining N72,975,000.

U are almost there bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2017
LastMumu:

If I have up to 100 thousand dollars saved up somewhere I would have been on the road to Aba since to ask your sister's hand in marriage. You know na.

Nne, na 100 tasand naira I get, and me and wan drive Lamborghini before I die. Help my destiny, biko.

With that amount, even ogun can't help you actualise your dream of owning this luxurious piece of metal. You may have to sell your kidney(s).

Is her father living with me? Mumu! angry
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by sunluck4u: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2017
men dis is superb am thinking of d new range rover vogue nd here am see dis.am confused can someone tell me whc one to take
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by salesforce: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Oh
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2017
stankezzy:
the disadvantages - it attracts thieves , 2, it is expensive to maintain, 3 , the parts are not readily available ,4, the mechanic are not available ,5 , kidnappers will be after you , 6, village witches will be after you , 7, all your relatives will be coming to beg you money, 8, beggers will be trooping into your house,9, we don't have good road for it, 10, oloshos will be trying to seduce you , they may infect you with hiv. These are the 10 disadvantages

In the end
You might end up committing sucide grin grin
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by pauljumbo: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
First of all the Vegas killer was deranged... Only a deranged person can do what he did.... And yes I know Happiness is a choice.. Obviously... But assets like the one above can help one in making the right choice...

Truth
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol. They're taking cue from Bentley's Bentayga and Masseratti's Levante. This is nice tho, sport car manufacturers shouldn't stick to sport cars alone, SUVs are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

Truth
Love your blog by the way... I just learned something new today
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

Truth
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by pauljumbo: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:

Thanks and I appreciate

What exactly did you learn??
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Kaycee7(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2017
benebaby77:

Let me help keep that N25,000
U no resemble Access bank at all grin grin
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by dejonathan(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2017
chiefkpokp:

Non b that ur fada house wen dey back of papa uswagu house? Infact even plus d one for holy rosary road together Dem non go even buy d windscreen self. So non bother
ko funny
And moreover am nt from southeast
Am from southwest
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
pauljumbo:

Thanks and I appreciate

What exactly did you learn??
creating an offshore account... Heard about it from a friend of mine back in 2013 ... Until today I tot it wasnt possible
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by AdeizaPrime(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
3. It’ll Be Fast
[imghttps://i0.wp.com/carfreaksng.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/AAtmmCQ.jpg?w=728][/img]
Well obviously the Urus will be fast. It may be a family car, but it’s a 650-hp Lamborghini too. How fast? Lamborghini says the Urus will hit at least 187 mph flat-out, and it’ll be the quickest SUV at the Nürburgring. Currently, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio holds the SUV record at that famous German circuit with a 7:51.7 lap. Lamborghini shouldn’t have too much trouble beating the Alfa considering its SUV makes nearly 150 more horsepower.

[/quote]

The Quadrifoglio is NOT a SUV
Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by TheControversy: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2017
G boys right now

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by lateefsul: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
The perfect beach outfit. Best prices of Jumia. Shop now: http:///2yrLn1b

Re: 2019 Lamborghini Urus: Five Things We Know by benebaby77: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Kaycee7:
U no resemble Access bank at all grin grin

I be Access Bank representative on Nairaland..

You can give me the money and then confirm from Access Bank later

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, What Are The Dangers Of Using Cars Coverted From Right To Left Hand Drive / Diesel-powered Vehicles: Their Advantages And Disadvantages / A Day At LASTMA Office Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.