Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) (1895 Views)

Airtel: What Kind Of Scam Is This? / What Is The Name Of The Application That Is Used To Draw This Pictures / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by Shigoboy(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, I'm fucking tired of Nigeria Telecommunication companies,especially Glo, the way they charge me for service I never requested for is so annoying. What I always notice is, messages from 55888, 55990, 35184 etc, that my subscription for pigin Bible, health discussion etc has been renewed when I never subscribe for them, as I'm deactivating one, they automatically activate another for me, please how do I stop this from my line, I'm tired

Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by Austyno4(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
same thing has been happening to me.... i called customer care to complain and cancel all subscription, they said it will be deactivated, I later received SMS that my complaint has been rectified.... 24 hrs later I start to receive those annoying message again, stupid network
Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by Khd95(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
bible version in pigin hahahahaha
Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Glo with pride
Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by Dramadiddy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
sorry. send stop to 2442 up to five times they will never disturb you again. by the way, those texts are not from glo but third party SMS marketers, what I still don't get is how they get access to someone's Account Balance tho
Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by successblog(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Glo is real scam. [url=�]http://www.vicktechs.com/[/url]
Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by NIGHTFOX: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Seriously, Glo is scamming Nigerians oh, that was how my 200 naira just miss, didn't subscribe didn't call neither did I transfer, the disappearance still remains a mystery to me just as the 26B dollar missing in NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) by heryur(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Can't you just walk in to one of their office to disrupt their peace for just few minutes but not in an arrogant way,once you entered don't follow the normal protocol of sitting behind the customer waiting for the teller to attend to him/her and tell them if solution is not provided immediately that you are go to port to another network(mind you all those network provider are the same just use the porting stuff to do SHAKARA OLOJE)

(1) (Reply)

Spark K9 Plus / Why I Broke My Glo Sim - A Frustrated User / Reasons Why People Blast Tecno On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.