Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. (935 Views)

What Is The Motives Behind Celestial Church Members Walking Barefoot? / Curses From Rev 22:18-19. Is It For Catholics Bible Writers/protestants'? / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
When you read the bible, it's obvious that the bible is not an outdated philosophy. It was never a philosophical answer to philosophical questions instead it's obvious, from reading it, that it was a deliberate act of deceiving, brainwashing, controling and exploiting people. Very cunning in it's motive. To simply put, it's what you would expect from someone who attempts to successfully dish out a loving and all powerful god that is nonexistent. You try to achieve the same thing and you will see yourself employing the same techniques of the bible.

Ever heard thou shall not test/coerce the Lord thy God? Is that written to be a sincere characteristic of Yahweh or is there a hidden motive? The first challenge or hurdle you get when you invent an all loving and all powerful god is the test and proving of your claims. The writers of the bible were no fools. They knew people would ask them to prove their god through miracles, accurate prophecies, etc.(of course every claim must be tested) So they carved out thou shall not test the Lord thy God. Following this, I hope you know the motives behind "you shall not put the Lord to the test". Would you say Yahweh can't pull a single demonstration to save multitude of souls given that he so much wants them to be saved?

Take a look at prayer, if I were to recommend prayer to you successfully even when I know that it doesn't work and I want you to buy the idea that prayer to nonexistent, all loving, and all powerful Yahweh works as a solution to all problems, it should not be a shocker when I employ the tools of "patience", "endurance", " god works in a mystery way", "god knows best and it might not be the will of god", "that's not God works", "faith without works" etc. These would be my deliberate attempt to buy time and ultimately justify the eventually unanswered prayer. A very manipulative strategy indeed. Open a thread on nairaland and ask christians for any irrefutable miracle that God has done for them, you see them avoid it or blab about. The truth is there are no such things as healing of sickness of all kinds through faith and prayer.

Lastly, given that I can't prove the God I want to dish out to people but I must succeed in selling it out to them what tool do I use? Faith! yes, faith! The belief in something without proof and evidence. I won't just stop there, I would magnify it as a virtue so that others will be eager and quick to embrace it.

..... to be continued

5 Likes

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
HopefulLandlord, hahn, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, proudgorgeousga, segunojo866, Akintom, catfishbilly, HardMirror, butterflylion, felixomor, KingEbukasBlog, bennyann,vaxx,deicide, Niflheim, 0temAtum
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by hopefulLandlord: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Religious faith is nonsensical

4 Likes

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by ellagabs(f): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
wo b dis?

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by hopefulLandlord: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
ellagabs:
wo b dis?
the monicker is Martinez19

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Martinez19:
When you read the bible, it's obvious that the bible is not an outdated philosophy. It was never a philosophical answer to philosophical questions instead it's obvious, from reading it, that it was a deliberate act of deceiving, brainwashing, controling and exploiting people. Very cunning in it's motive. To simply put, it's what you would expect from someone who attempts to successfully dish out a loving and all powerful god that is nonexistent. You try to achieve the same thing and you will see yourself employing the same techniques of the bible.

Ever heard thou shall not test/coerce the Lord thy God? Is that written to be a sincere characteristic of Yahweh or is there a hidden motive? The first challenge or hurdle you get when you invent an all loving and all powerful god is the test and proving of your claims. The writers of the bible were no fools. They knew people would ask them to prove their god through miracles, accurate prophecies, etc.(of course every claim must be tested) So they carved out thou shall not test the Lord thy God. Following this, I hope you know the motives behind "you shall not put the Lord to the test". Would you say Yahweh can't pull a single demonstration to save multitude of souls given that he so much wants them to be saved?

Take a look at prayer, if I were to recommend prayer to you successfully even when I know that it doesn't work and I want you to buy the idea that prayer to nonexistent, all loving, and all powerful Yahweh works as a solution to all problems, it should not be a shocker when I employ the tools of "patience", "endurance", " god works in a mystery way", "god knows best and it might not be the will of god", "that's not God works", "faith without works" etc. These would be my deliberate attempt to buy time and ultimately justify the eventually unanswered prayer. A very manipulative strategy indeed. Open a thread on nairaland and ask christians for any irrefutable miracle that God has done for them, you see them avoid it or blab about. The truth is there are no such things as healing of sickness of all kinds through faith and prayer.

Lastly, given that I can't prove the God I want to dish out to people but I must succeed in selling it out to them what tool do I use? Faith! yes, faith! The belief in something without proof and evidence. I won't just stop there, I would magnify it as a virtue so that others will be eager and quick to embrace it.

..... to be continued

What's your idea of irrefutable miracle?

If it is irrefutable to me and it is refutable to you,

How do you reconcile it?

How about a boiling water falling on someone's leg, all over

And after Prayers, there was no scar? Without a single drug?

How about some strange disease that has been since childhood and it disappeared after Prayers in less than a day?

How about a leg that is not balance ie shorter than the other after months of prayer, became the same length?

How about seeking to read a book about God...in order to know more about him....

And a title you have never heard of was given in the dream.....and after searching Google, it actually exist with a known author? ( That title is one and written by the author alone)

How about knowing when you will loose your father and why he is been taken away through the dream?

How about me receiving a call from home around 11:30pm at night. I didn't pick the call. After some minutes, I heard clearly

" Your father is dead" after the vision I explained above.

Someone that was not sick. Nothing. They were calling to tell me to pray because he was involved in an accident. He was being treated.

They we're praying then for treatment to help him. I was told by the holy Spirit that he was dead when they called. I was not there. They didn't know that he was dead already.

Death certificate reads 8:05pm.

The timing I got from the dream was correct. Absolutely.

Are these irrefutable proofs enough?

Are they really irrefutable?

3 Likes

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

What's your idea of irrefutable miracle?

If it is irrefutable to me and it is refutable to you,

How do you reconcile it?

How about a boiling water falling on someone's leg, all over

And after Prayers, there was no scar? Without a single drug?

How about some strange disease that has been since childhood and it disappeared after Prayers in less than a day?

How about a leg that is not balance ie shorter than the other after months of prayer, became the same length?

How about seeking to read a book about God...in order to know more about him....

And a title you have never heard of was given in the dream.....and after searching Google, it actually exist with a known author? ( That title is one and written by the author alone)

How about knowing when you will loose your father and why he is been taken away through the dream?

How about me receiving a call from home around 11:30pm at night. I didn't pick the call. After some minutes, I heard clearly

" Your father is dead" after the vision I explained above.

Someone that was not sick. Nothing. They were calling to tell me to pray because he was involved in an accident. He was being treated.

They we're praying then for treatment to help him. I was told by the holy Spirit that he was dead when they called. I was not there. They didn't know that he was dead already.

Death certificate reads 8:05pm.

The timing I got from the dream was correct. Absolutely.

Are these irrefutable proofs enough?

Are they really irrefutable?
I would have asked you to check the meaning of irrefutable in the dictionary but let me save you the stress. An irrefutable miracle is a miracle that can't be disproved ie. shown to be a lie, staged, faked or due to some underlying natural process that would still happen whether your God is invoked or not.
The miracle of leg being the same length have been explained exposed, YouTube is thy friend.
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by hopefulLandlord: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originalkalokalo, how about amputee miracle?

sounds irrefutable for most atheists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by butterflyl1on: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martinez19:
I would have asked you to check the meaning of irrefutable in the dictionary but let me save you the stress. An irrefutable miracle is a miracle that can't be disproved ie. shown to be a lie, staged, faked or due to some underlying natural process that would still happen whether your God is invoked or not.
The miracle of leg being the same length have been explained exposed, YouTube is thy friend.

You do not know anything about what originakalokalo is talking about. What parameters are used to refute anything? Can everything be refutable or irrefutable?

Personal true experiences are irrefutable. You can take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You do not know anything about what originakalokalo is talking about. What parameters are used to refute anything? Can everything be reputable or irrefutable?

Personal true experiences are irrefutable. You can take it or leave it.

To the one who experiences it , personal occurrences are rock-solid, sure-way of convincing someone.

It's not all about what I read alone.

It is all about what I have seen and experienced.

No argument can take that away.

Paul was able to bear that much because of his conviction.

He saw Jesus and heard Jesus on his way to Damascus.

In prison, Jesus appeared to him.

He didn't do much.based on what he was told. He did much based on his experiences.

If you have these experiences,

Even at the point of death,. You will laugh at Life.

2 Likes

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

To the one who experiences it , personal occurrences are rock-solid, sure-way of convincing someone.

It's not all about what I read alone.

It is all about what I have seen and experienced.

No argument can take that away.

Paul was able to bear that much because of his conviction.

He saw Jesus and heard Jesus on his way to Damascus.

In prison, Jesus appeared to him.

He didn't do much.based on what he was told. He did much based on his experiences.

If you have these experiences,

Even at the point of death,. You will laugh at Life.

personal experiences aren't convincing, a simple look at a mentally deranged or mad person or a schizophrenic proves this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

personal experiences aren't convincing, a simple look at a mentally deranged or mad person or a schizophrenic proves this

Noted.
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by OtemAtum: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
This thread makes sense. Yahweh is in soup for promising what he can never do grin
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by correctguy101(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
This thread makes sense. Yahweh is in soup for promising what he can never do grin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Image123(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
The sceptics are sceptical as usual. See as that one sidestepped all the instances the originalk moniker gave hiding his head shamelessly in some YouTube video

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Image123:
The sceptics are sceptical as usual. See as that one sidestepped all the instances the originalk moniker gave hiding his head shamelessly in some YouTube video
of course I gave him the meaning of the word "irrefutable". I didn't hide using any YouTube video. The likes of Benny Hinn, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen etc. have been exposed on YouTube, search and you will see it. Personal experiences are not proofs, they hold not water to the other because you might be lying. Many have shown to be liars for christ and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Image123:
of course I gave him the meaning of the word "irrefutable". I didn't hide using any YouTube video. The likes of Benny Hinn, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen etc. have been exposed on YouTube, search and you will see it. Personal experiences are not proofs, they hold not water to the other because you might be lying. Many have shown to be liars for christ and Islam. So, you see, personal accounts are useless.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Image123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martinez19:
of course I gave him the meaning of the word "irrefutable". I didn't hide using any YouTube video. The likes of Benny Hinn, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen etc. have been exposed on YouTube, search and you will see it. Personal experiences are not proofs, they hold not water to the other because you might be lying. Many have shown to be liars for christ and Islam.

Some of the personal experiences he shared are provable if you care enough. Don't be an armchair critic relying on YouTube videos. Get out there and actually do some investigating if you feel concerned. Relationship with God is personal, not a laboratory experience.

3 Likes

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Image123:

Some of the personal experiences he shared are provable if you care enough. Don't be an armchair critic relying on YouTube videos. Get out there and actually do some investigating if you feel concerned. Relationship with God is personal, not a laboratory experience.
provable? How can you prove that a voice spoke to someone? Personal experiences are not irrefutable to the other party because you might as well be telling lies. There is no way to disprove or prove personal experiences. The YouTube videos I asked him to research on are good proofs by all means.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by obisco4u: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lovely write up! If Shakespare , being just human, could produce impressive literature that still influences the world till date, could the bible not be a litrary ptoject of a group of great minds such as Shakespear?
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
You don't lie for Jesus.

What for?

To win souls?

You don't win souls. The Holy Spirit does that by himself.

If you lie for any reason, that's the works of the flesh.

A child of God will not lie. The devil is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Martinez19(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

You don't lie for Jesus.

What for?

To win souls?

grin I for write something but you just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by CatfishBilly: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Originakalokalo:

You don't lie for Jesus.

What for?

To win souls?

That's actually a thing. There's a name for it. "Lying for Jesus" and "Pious Fraud". You should check them out.
Re: Cunning Motives Of The Bible Writers. by Dalamama: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Originakalokalo:

You don't lie for Jesus.

What for?

To win souls?

Why should anybody not believe you just lied up there? What eVicente did you provide to show that you did not tell lies? After all many christians here have been caught telling lies for Jesus here. What makes you different from them. Some christians here have been caught lying that they raised people from the dead, healed NL members of HIV, seen vision about barren women on NL conceiving etc. All were later found to be made up lies. Why should anybody believe you since some christians here have been known to tell lies for Jesus?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 17th December, 2017 / Ghen Ghen! Pastor Emeka Odumejeje Picks August 19th To Walk On Water Just Like J / Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.